Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Ha ha ha you okay fella?!!

Just very amusing your missus could tell Max looks scared. Someone should tell O’Neil
I am fine thank you. If you have never looked at a person and thought they looked x, y or z in your life, you must live a very sheltered life.

I found your comment very amusing if I am honest and the fact that you had to retort to sarcasm not just in the post aimed at me originally, but in this response but also at the other poster who did not agree with you tells it all.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8

surreywolf

Reaction score
I am fine thank you. If you have never looked at a person and thought they looked x, y or z in your life, you must live a very sheltered life.

I found your comment very amusing if I am honest and the fact that you had to retort to sarcasm not just in the post aimed at me originally, but in this response but also at the other poster who did not agree with you tells it all.

Super lovely smashing, well done - now then, got any transfer news?

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anything over £30 million and I’d seriously consider it? Mosquera then coming back and us back investing in someone like Jacob Greaves would be pretty sound I’d have said?
With the money Chelsea have been spunking on players, we'd be giving them Kilman for £30m. They've set the bar with their spending, we should ne negotiating higher than that with them.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the money Chelsea have been spunking on players, we'd be giving them Kilman for £30m. They've set the bar with their spending, we should ne negotiating higher than that with them.
You’d get as much as you can obvs, but all things considered I’d prob sell for £35 million odd. Not sure Chelsea will continue lobbing their money about quite so carelessly? Anything over that then fantastic. Even better.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not sure they can spend without selling a lot of players this summer.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don’t know what we are going to do with the defence next season. Mosquera, if he comes back, would be a good addition but would need somebody next to him to organise the defence. Can Kilman do that? Does Dawson’s lack of pace mean that he can do it but we play deeper? What about Toti and Santi?

Honestly I’ve got no idea what direction GON is going to want to go with this. I’ve got a feeling a couple of them will get sold in the summer and the defence will get a makeover. We’ve been too leaky to carry on and progress with the same players back there, haven’t we?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you will find the likes of Chelsea , Man Utd looking at the likes of Max because both of those sides will need to cut costs massively but see us as a club who seems to want to sell everybody at anytime.....

The perception is we will have a fire sale again and reasonable players will be available at reasonable prices....that's all .....they will think for 20/25m he maybe a decent player at that price.....it's just about the vultures circling again with the impression we are giving off as to what may happen in the summer....it's why so many players are being linked away...

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what this means? His internal organs - were their medical team bored? Or was it like over coffee break with hobnobs? "I've just heard Talksport talking about Kilman, is he all that", "Oh Max the wanderer l, I liked him on that Sky special on Futsal!"???
What?

Did he play Futsal?

Someone should have mentioned it before :)

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don’t know what we are going to do with the defence next season. Mosquera, if he comes back, would be a good addition but would need somebody next to him to organise the defence. Can Kilman do that? Does Dawson’s lack of pace mean that he can do it but we play deeper? What about Toti and Santi?

Honestly I’ve got no idea what direction GON is going to want to go with this. I’ve got a feeling a couple of them will get sold in the summer and the defence will get a makeover. We’ve been too leaky to carry on and progress with the same players back there, haven’t we?
Dawson is 34 (today?) so I'm worried about relying on him next season. As good as he's been I think our/Max's form without him has maybe made him seem a little better than he is. Not sure we should assume he will be the same level next season.

Need a big overhaul imo.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dawson is 34 (today?) so I'm worried about relying on him next season. As good as he's been I think our/Max's form without him has maybe made him seem a little better than he is. Not sure we should assume he will be the same level next season.

Need a big overhaul imo.
The last thing we need is another big overhaul.

Integrate Mosquera next season and buy another up and coming CB with the intention of them replacing Dawson in a year.

On paper, you then have a Colombian international, a Portuguese international, a Uruguayan international an English CB probably not far off the squad and a Premier league stalwart in Dawson.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Integrate Mosquera next season and buy another up and coming CB with the intention of them replacing Dawson in a year.

On paper, you then have a Colombian international, a Portuguese international, a Uruguayan international an English CB probably not far off the squad and a Premier league stalwart in Dawson.
I agree. I reckon we will just backfill for players that are sold, and maybe add one or two others for the squad if we are lucky.

Last edited:

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think you will find the likes of Chelsea , Man Utd looking at the likes of Max because both of those sides will need to cut costs massively but see us as a club who seems to want to sell everybody at anytime.....

The perception is we will have a fire sale again and reasonable players will be available at reasonable prices....that's all .....they will think for 20/25m he maybe a decent player at that price.....it's just about the vultures circling again with the impression we are giving off as to what may happen in the summer....it's why so many players are being linked away...

They think we will sell a player, who we turned £40m down for last season when we were in FFP trouble, for half that this year after we made him captain and are out of FFP trouble?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Dawson is a leader. If we want more players like him we we need to sign players with leadership qualities. Vocal, organiser, read the game. Big miss when he goes. Big miss. Especially if we are relying on Kilman lol recipe for disaster AGAIN

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mendes to get us £30m plus for Semedo.

Mosquera and Rodrigo come in as CB/RB/RWB options.

£20 m of loan sales.

Che Adams on a free.

Keep everyone else.

Sign some forward nobody's ever heard of from Brazil who becomes the next £100m player on our books.

Job done.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes to get us £30m plus for Semedo.

Mosquera and Rodrigo come in as CB/RB/RWB options.

£20 m of loan sales.

Che Adams on a free.

Keep everyone else.

Sign some forward nobody's ever heard of from Brazil who becomes the next £100m player on our books.

Job done.
Plus Margot Robbie does the massages after a win eh

Back
Top Bottom