Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he’s been banging on about it, but we really do look terrible trying to play it out from the back. Always do. Didn’t realise we were the worst in the league at it, but it does not surprise me one bit.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR and us have gifted them 2 goals.. as if they needed help.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair he's never winning a header against haaland, there's about 8inches difference in their heights
Look at his positioning and how he set himself…….

He is never going to win or even make the header harder because he so often gets his positioning wrong and flat foots himself

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because Foden looks hurt Pawson books Mario for brushing his foot! Why do we all want to stay in this league

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know he’s been banging on about it, but we really do look terrible trying to play it out from the back. Always do. Didn’t realise we were the worst in the league at it, but it does not surprise me one bit.
We've got away with it quite a bit this season but punished today.

May need to be more pragmatic next year, it's not like our CBs and CMs are gifted on the ball. The latter are mostly athletic/box to box types, Doyle aside.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worst in the league for losing ball in dangerous positions, worst in league for conceding shots after losing possession in dangerous positions.

So what’s our game plan?

So naive.

Spellbinder

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR checking possible Man City penalty for a Semedo challenge

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point is everything that has happened subsequently is a direct consequence of a corrupt penalty decision by a bent referee.

Back
Top Bottom