Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's amazing how English referees officiate differently in Europe. I wonder why?

To be fair this is how Taylor ref's the big games in the PL. Very hands off and lets things go, I really like it.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be amazed if Ten Hag is still at United in the summer. Really fancy Emery to take over as Villa are forced to sell a couple of assets.

dnf14

Reaction score
I'd be amazed if Ten Hag is still at United in the summer. Really fancy Emery to take over as Villa are forced to sell a couple of assets.
Emery signed a new deal last week; if Villa make CL the only team that is going to both need a coach and be able to poach him would be Bayern imo.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be difficult for Ten Hag trying to plan ahead for next season when, deep down, you know its only a matter of time before you get the sack. No amount of money will suddenly turn them into Man City.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Went to Telford tonight. How much fun was that. Ball getting stuck on puddles at the start. Players getting stuck in. No theatrics. And

They had more songs than us! No original ones, but the drummer kept their 'ultras' going.

And you know my final observation

NO VAR!!!! The goal disallowed I haven't a scoobies from my angle why it was. But you just accept it and move on.

dnf14

Reaction score

dnf14

Reaction score
Pretty amazing. He showed nothing in his stint at Manchester United.
That's more due to Alonso turning them down and Nagelsmann renewing with German NT, Ragnick is far down their list of candidates and he's likely one of the few willing to accept a short-term deal in Bayern's hope of luring Alonso in 2025.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's amazing how English referees officiate differently in Europe. I wonder why?
Didn't watch, but a lot of people seem to think we missed a blatant pen. With Atwell as VAR and Coote as his assistant it really was like the PGMOL were trying to showcase English refereeing's finest.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A dream come true for Poch to manage 400 games in the Premier League? Would love to know when he actually dreamt that. :)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They’re just doing what they’re told to do… the Premier League is a valuable product that needs to be managed.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to Telford tonight. How much fun was that. Ball getting stuck on puddles at the start. Players getting stuck in. No theatrics. And

They had more songs than us! No original ones, but the drummer kept their 'ultras' going.

And you know my final observation

NO VAR!!!! The goal disallowed I haven't a scoobies from my angle why it was. But you just accept it and move on.
My lad went. Great win and bring on Monday! Telford need to be in the National League North at the very least.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My lad went. Great win and bring on Monday! Telford need to be in the National League North at the very least.

That’s great news, and Telford need only follow Tamworth’s example. After a few bad years they are back in the National League next season following back to back promotions.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't watch, but a lot of people seem to think we missed a blatant pen. With Atwell as VAR and Coote as his assistant it really was like the PGMOL were trying to showcase English refereeing's finest.

The incident you mention was when Niclas Fullkrug got pushed in the back when in position to possibly head goal number two. In fairness I thought he sold the shove a bit too much and maybe that is why it was waved away. I did not think it was blatant, it was no Onana on Sasha !

Perhaps though I can see the problem with the penalty shout, Attwell and Coote are so used to dismissing for and trying find faults against a team that wear yellowish gold tops and black shorts the eye muscle memory clicked in when they saw it, so they immediately thought " No chance of a pen, play on " ;););):D:D:D

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Made the most of it as they say?

Maybe not one for VAR to spend minutes over.

I wonder what the relationship between Taylor and Atwell would be like given we now know the latter basically sold his mate down the river in the Everton/Forest game.

Surely wouldn't be a lot of trust between the two.

Back
Top Bottom