Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did they stop away goals!!! Villa would be basically out after 30mins.

Anyway, is the Emery statue on hold now then?

(I'm watching Chelsea, how bad is mudryk. 80m, rubbish player)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT 1-2

Could easily be 1-5 and Villa down to ten. I'm sure that them missing Martinez is causing them anxiety, as if playing without a keeper.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People often try to claim players are scapegoated on here.

However I think it applies to Podence more than anyone among the Wolves support.

He was integral in keeping us up, scored some vital goals and is a very good player. People would moan at some annoying theatrics and let it overshadow what he offered us on the whole.
I thought he was a terrific player for us, but his theatrics not only made him & us look like ducks but were also unprofessional. How many times was he lying around on the floor like a fool and leaving us with 10 men. Ridiculous. It looked like he was in labour sometimes.

Mancwolf56

Groupie
Reaction score
I thought he was a terrific player for us, but his theatrics not only made him & us look like ducks but were also unprofessional. How many times was he lying around on the floor like a fool and leaving us with 10 men. Ridiculous. It looked like he was in labour sometimes.
When he was good he was excellent but too often he just didn’t perform and a team like us can’t really afford someone like that as a starter. However he was always useful to bring on as a sub to change a game like the Villa away game when we won 3:2

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always liked Podence, because he could score and, although rather annoying at times, I liked his spiky attitude. Will be interesting to see what happens with him at the end of the season... Anyway, 4-2! :-D

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shutting up shop is not the way against Villa. Unless injured, they'd have been better served keeping Podence on and going for a fifth.

Can see Villa getting at least one more.

Back
Top Bottom