Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds fans celebrate when Somerville takes the ball off Bamford for the penalty. The Bamford puts Leeds 2-1 up.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Summerville looked offside in the build-up to that penalty.

Terrible defending though.

Michael Carrick's right hand man is Jonathan Woodgate who was in my book a really good defender and but for injuries could have been even better than he was. He must have looked on in disbelief at that.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful and disrespectful behaviour by Anthony. Though it should be mentioned that as soon as the winning penalty was scored, Harry Maguire went straight up to the Coventry City players and shook their hands.

Apparently according to Kelly Cates on the Radio 5 show The Monday Night Club, the i paper had a photo of the incident with " Classless Clown Antony " as the description under it.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Michael Carrick's right hand man is Jonathan Woodgate who was in my book a really good defender and but for injuries could have been even better than he was. He must have looked on in disbelief at that.
Boro haven't been able to defend all season. God knows what happens in training

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it would need a month without VAR to get people back supporting it, but it might just be a weekend.

That Leeds decision is terrible, and people forget how bad officials are. But it's a hard job, so you're always going to get mistakes.

This is a low scoring sport, it matters.

I actually find it hard to grasp that in instances like tonight people think a clear offside goal should stand just because we don't want the Leeds fans to have celebrated for no reason, or to wait 20 seconds.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought it would need a month without VAR to get people back supporting it, but it might just be a weekend.

That Leeds decision is terrible, and people forget how bad officials are. But it's a hard job, so you're always going to get mistakes.

I actually find it hard to grasp that in instances like tonight people think a clear offside goal should stand just because we don't want the Leeds fans to have celebrated for no reason, or to wait 20 seconds.
Well looks like the assistant couldn’t see - is that just bad luck ?

Last edited:

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

It's the likes of Coventry's offside that drives people mad.

I'm not sure football fans were craving for VAR for offsides like the Gnoto goal.

Mancwolf56

Groupie
Reaction score

Which people are back supporting VAR? I doubt very much whether anybody against VAR this morning has suddenly changed their minds.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which people are back supporting VAR? I doubt very much whether anybody against VAR this morning has suddenly changed their minds.
It was brought in because a majority of people wanted it - even if they may claim differently now.

If we scrapped it for a weekend/a month, we would quickly get a reminder of why it's needed. As tonight has shown.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have they changed the rules now for celebrating with the crowd? No yellow for summerville

I have just realised that spineless dollop from the West Ham offside fiasco Tony Harrington is the referee. So without Stockley Park pulling his strings he is clueless as to what is or is not a yellow.

Mancwolf56

Groupie
Reaction score
It was brought in because a majority of people wanted it - even if they may claim differently now.

If we scrapped it for a weekend/a month, we would quickly get a reminder of why it's needed. As tonight has shown.
Maybe it’s just me because I never wanted it brought in. I still think that the vast majority of people attending games don’t want it and wouldn’t change their minds even when getting decisions going against their team. But maybe l’m wrong and you’re right, who knows.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe it’s just me because I never wanted it brought in. I still think that the vast majority of people attending games don’t want it and wouldn’t change their minds even when getting decisions going against their team. But maybe l’m wrong and you’re right, who knows.
No, you right @mancwolf!

Even when VAR is right, it’s wrong.

Back
Top Bottom