Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Other than Celtic and Rangers getting all decisions going their way, any ideas why the ref and VAR thought this wasn't a penalty? It seems he gave a foul on a Celtic player when the cross came in.

Great fight from Aberdeen to fight back and equalise in the last minute. Penalties now.
From what I've seen kicking people's ankles is very much part of the game in Scotland!
I thought the Aberdeen centre back got fouled for Celtic's goal too.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
From what I've seen kicking people's ankles is very much part of the game in Scotland!
What you'll soon realise is that Celtic and Rangers get every decision going, however, both clubs and their supporters claim they are badly treated and that there is a refereeing and SFA conspiracy against them, because anti catholic, anti-protestant or something.

It's real tin foil hat stuff from both sides who constantly push their agendas to appeal to the lowest common denominator i.e. an Old Firm supporter.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me that's not a penalty, and I shall say I dislike celtic, I just don't see how it can be a foul when a player puts his foot or any part of his body in the way of someone already making a move to kick the ball.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley making a late push to stay up?

Burnley are 3 points behind but they have some really tough fixtures until facing Forest on the final day.

I can see Everton getting something tomorrow against Forest but surely a couple points for each will be enough to stay up now Luton have thrown in the towel it seems

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will Sheffield United get their century this season. Another 12 goals conceded in their remaining games and they will get there.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol Luton are awful. Bottom three miles below the level of the other 17 this year, absolute dross.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder whether Burnley might bring off the Great Escape by climbing above Luton and Forest?
Just looked at their fixtures… United, Newcastle and Spurs their next three so unlikely unfortunately.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forget about Luton staying up but Burnley seem to have finally hit their straps.

First prize = Everton relegated
Second prize = Forest relegated
Spot on. Exactly what I want.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Classic bottling from Southampton and Norwich. Whoever finishes 3rd will feel they have bottled it.

We may be seeing Jimmy next season

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two teams insistent on making 20 passes when one will do. Pretty poor stuff really. Should see a few goals from half seven onwards though

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how much of a players value is determined by their ability to act injured.

I also think medical science has missed out on a major breakthrough in recovery from all injuries by not researching how professional footballers are able to heal broken limbs simply by standing up.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea giving as good as they're getting, and would be ahead if Jackson was anything close to a proper footballer. Foden very quiet, Grealish looking as out of place as a walnut in a bowl of plums. Caicedo is a ringer, Brighton pulling off an Ocean's 11 heist with that transfer.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackson is so poor, missed 2 absolute sitters in the space of 30 seconds.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And he wonders why nobody wants him on penalties.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So many empty seats. These ‘big’ teams don’t appreciate these occasions anymore. Wembley fatigue. Move semi finals back to club grounds, seeing as we’ve just seen the FA Cup updated, this would be the one most fans would get behind.

That said, watching today is making me even more disappointed that we let O’Neil down with such a threadbare squad for such a pivotal match in our recent history.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The usual thing at a Wembley game as thousands of prawn sandwich munchers have yet to return to their seats some 10 minutes plus into the second half.

Still this is what the FA want as these corporate tickets make far more money for them than allowing real fans to watch the Semi Finals at one of the many other excellent grounds that could a host semi like they used to do in less greedy times.

Back
Top Bottom