Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half the time I think they only rebuilt the North Bank just for the signing photo backgrounds. :laughing:

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Please explain, I don’t know the name.
Google says he's an agent with a small but interesting client base...

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s been sent out on loan from them to bohemians
Yeah I saw that at the time. Hes only 21 but was playing first team at Rochdale at 16 so probably needs a loan where he gets game time as psychologically it’s got to be playing on his mind that his career has stalled after a very bright start, that sort of thing can be hard to shake off.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They will get money - not much granted, but to suggest they don't get a penny is wrong
I think the club that developed them should get 10% of any future fee from age 12 to 16 (so someone moving at 16 they should get 50%), as the likes of Man Utd and Man City just stockpile these kids to generate transfer fees.

(Or negotiate a transfer fee - that kind of percentage would bring much better offers to the table.)

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What was quite telling in the clip one of you posted is for someone so young he seems to pick a pass and release the ball at the perfect time, can't teach that. Welcome to Wolves and good luck to him.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was quite telling in the clip one of you posted is for someone so young he seems to pick a pass and release the ball at the perfect time, can't teach that. Welcome to Wolves and good luck to him.
He has grown about a foot since that clip and must be a threat from set pieces. Couldn't see any pace in the clip but maybe has gained that as well as height.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[IMG alt="SuperGran"]https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/data/avatars/m/11/11667.jpg?1710845977[/IMG]

SuperGran

Off with her head!​

Joined Oct 16, 2020 Messages 18,736 Reaction score 43,264

What happened to that other young talent we signed from Rochdale a few years ago?

I'm sure he still had a paper round at the time.
Presumably you mean matheson he was released this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that why my bloody papers haven't been delivered for some time now? :eek: :D

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i’m amazed he’s said as much as he did on social media truth be told
Yeah he’s going to see the carpet of Jeff’s office for that. I mean in any walk of life to openly criticise your employer on social media and discuss a prospective deal wouldn’t go down well

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah he’s going to see the carpet of Jeff’s office for that. I mean in any walk of life to openly criticise your employer on social media and discuss a prospective deal wouldn’t go down well

Yep, strange thing to do.

We've signed a few players from Bradford recently, so clearly there is a good working relationship

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What is the actual state of Bradford at the moment? I know they've had a lot of financial troubles, I thought there was some sort of fan ownership at one time, remember them having a crazy number of STH and big community effort. Have they got someone selling off talent to try to balance the books now?

Back
Top Bottom