Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

SuziQ

Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. Tyler Roberts with a tap in following some good work from Kaleta.

Though Kaleta looks crocked to me. He's not running very well since the goal.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steady first half. Look well organised in defence and play it out effectively. Benjamin having a bit of a nervous time though, struggling with the windy conditions maybe? Pond looks confident playing out from the back, but Whittingham giving it away in midfield too often.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fair play. Much weakened side again and Roberts on fire. 3 goals in 2 games since his injury. Good to see with all the injuries to senior forwards that u21 forwards are all chipping in with goals.
Is he good enough/ready to be given a chance in the 1st team? Seems to have been around for ages and certainly looks the part from what I've seen, strength wise.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he good enough/ready to be given a chance in the 1st team? Seems to have been around for ages and certainly looks the part from what I've seen, strength wise.

Had a loan spell at Doncaster which didnt go great and then got injured when he returned from his loan in January. Not sure if he is ready but given our lack of forward options he may get some sort of chance in the near future if he keeps up his recent form.
He could have had a hat rick today but his chip over the keeper went just wide. He is also very quick.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a loan spell at Doncaster which didnt go great and then got injured when he returned from his loan in January. Not sure if he is ready but given our lack of forward options he may get some sort of chance in the near future if he keeps up his recent form.
He could have had a hat rick today but his chip over the keeper went just wide. He is also very quick.

I remember he and Fraser used to be pretty lethal together for the u18s. Very fast but he's more of a wide forward than a striker and even with injuries Chirewa and Noha Lemina would be ahead of him if going for a youth option.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember he and Fraser used to be pretty lethal together for the u18s. Very fast but he's more of a wide forward than a striker and even with injuries Chirewa and Noha Lemina would be ahead of him if going for a youth option.

Yep they have moved ahead of him but if he keeps up this level of form then he could be a possibility at some stage if injuries are still a problem.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already listed as a Wolves player on the PL website when you Google him. Welcome Mateus!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That second goL we scored was terrible defending by Everton. I would call it schoolboy defending but they're not much older than schoolboys!
I watched the last half an hour (after rewinding to watch our attacks in the first half) and could see the Everton DNA in those kids - physical, ponderous, boring and nobody with any confidence to take players on.

Their defending was self-destructive and though we were not particularly fluent, another two goals in that second half wouldn't have flattered us.

Everton's future is yet more hoof it and hope dullness. There's not a great deal of difference with Dyche's Burnley in that last year of his tenure. I'd hate for him to ever manage us.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giantwolf
Are there any players that are standing out from the under 18s and 23s that you think have a bright future. I know that dani angel and Tom edozie have suddenly started scoring a lot of goals.

What was brayden Clarke like as a player? Is he a massive loss.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit surprised Tyler Roberts isn’t one of the lads to be getting around the first team with all these injuries atm..

Back
Top Bottom