Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forum Issues?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It was started by Mutchy so no its not that simple
No @Kashmire Hawker try the link?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting a message on my phone: bad request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field is exceeds server limit.

Have tried rebooting site and phone but to no avail.

A second phone reboot seems to have cleared this so may have been a cache problem

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Getting a message on my phone: bad request. Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field is exceeds server limit.

Have tried rebooting site and phone but to no avail.

A second phone reboot seems to have cleared this so may have been a cache problem
Have had this on Chrome for a while and couldn't clear it with cache, been on Firefox for a month or so just for the Mix.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
ok cheers will try and look into it :)
Cheers, I'm on Android and it's fine on Firefox, but I get this on Chrome, it was intermittent for a while, but seems to be all the time now.

1000005002.jpg
I have tried clearing the cache, but not all cookies etc. as it causes other issues!

Carlos_75

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to private message someone about an shirt , I can’t find out how to pm anyone is that because I’m a newish member
Cheers Carl

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi mate I’m clicking on envelope but no option to message anyone , is it because I’m a new member
Yes. I’ve started a conversation with arctic rime for you. You should have a notification by the envelope icon.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
20240113_121423.jpg
I'm getting this message quite regularly when opening threads. Has taken about 5 attempts to access this one to report. Have cleared all cookies/cache etc but still get the problem. Using mobile on chrome.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
It's weird cus I can go in Google type in molmix n view as a guest no problem, & I can log in everytime too, but am only getting message when clicking on my usual saved icon , very wierd !

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
It's weird cus I can go in Google type in molmix n view as a guest no problem, & I can log in everytime too, but am only getting message when clicking on my usual saved icon , very wierd !
keep any info coming as its hard to look for a fix when you can't replicate! :)

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
My issues with my Google link seem to have just suddenly vanished. Don't think I've done anything, so either you've fixed it or it's just gone away by itself! Fingers crossed.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same as Netherton I cant use the saved icon I have used for a long time, just get the bad request message. Tried going through google search and the site appears like this on chrome browser.

20240115_150429.jpg

Managed to log in through samsung browser to post.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same as Netherton I cant use the saved icon I have used for a long time, just get the bad request message. Tried going through google search and the site appears like this on chrome browser.

View attachment 39758

Managed to log in through samsung browser to post.
Getting this too and couldn’t log on at all last night.
Probably some disillusioned Brentford hacker ;-)

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I couldn't access the site last night on my mobile, it wasn't available untill about ten this morning.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now the intermittent big add freezes the page so have to do a refresh

CovJet

Reaction score
Hi, A member has asked me to PM them but I don't seem to be able to. Is there a reason, for example I'm a rookie, so do I have access to this facility?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have PM’s been disabled. I have sent a couple recently, and it might just be that the receiver didn’t feel the need to reply. But it was unusual that they did not reply.

Thank you.

CovJet

Reaction score
Have PM’s been disabled. I have sent a couple recently, and it might just be that the receiver didn’t feel the need to reply. But it was unusual that they did not reply.

Thank you.
No, he asked me to message but I don't know how to....

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Photos.
As hard as I try I can’t post photos from my IPhone/iPad .
I realise that their files are too big but I’m unable to find a simplistic understandable method.
Additionally the other day I was trying t send one in this part of the Mix and I couldn’t find the place to download ( found it on the main site no problem).
Would appreciate any help.
UTW

theinvisibleman

Administrator
Reaction score
Photos.
As hard as I try I can’t post photos from my IPhone/iPad .
I realise that their files are too big but I’m unable to find a simplistic understandable method.
Additionally the other day I was trying t send one in this part of the Mix and I couldn’t find the place to download ( found it on the main site no problem).
Would appreciate any help.
UTW
we dont host images, you would have to upload it somewhere else and link to that

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry Frank, was that me? I did act on it.

No problem,I was just concerned my thread about King Charles was not going as I intended. And thank you for taking the action you did, in the circumstances it was the correct decision.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I've not been able to get on the forum my usual way again last few days, same issues as previous, bad request/oops we are having problems etc, having to keep logging in

Back
Top Bottom