Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Wolvezone

1. Wolvezone

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Very much doubt this. Why would Ruben wanna go to Saudi. If true it's probably another round of "Mendes Magic". Wouldn't surprise me if Ruben end up somewhere else. If Wolves get £55million cash it will save the day. Like it wouldn't be the first time Ruben comes to rescue. Looking very odd...
  2. Wolvezone

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Scott Sellars is just embarrassing. If Wolves go up two places they will play in Europe next year and will hardly go bankrupt anytime soon. I think it's time for the owner to show some adequate support. Adequate. Injuries have clearly taken a toll and always will. A team with ambition look at...
  3. Wolvezone

U18 & U23 news and info...

In the PL 2 Wolves U23 scored 16 goals in their first fifteen games and allowing 26. 15 5 - 4 - 6 16 - 26 -10 19 points. Then six straight wins and scoring 19 goals while allowing only six. 6 6 - 0 - 0 19 - 6 18 points. Trending well:) U23 and U18 have done very well in...
  4. Wolvezone

Still like to congratulate the U18 team for some really entertaining and exciting matches along the FA Youth Cup. I've heard the U15 beat Manchester City last night 3-1 in the Premier League Floodlit Cup. If I got it right there in the semifinal now.
  5. Wolvezone

Huge contrats to the U18 squad.
  6. Wolvezone

1950's Football Not Very Good

I just wanted thank you again for recommending the book "All for the Wolves" by former great Wolves manager Stan Cullis. While the book was delayed for several months it finally worked it's way to my address and I can tell you all it was certainly worth the wait. An amazing story Cullis to me...
  7. Wolvezone

What a great performance from Wolves and everybody deserves mentioning. Spurs were never in this. The back three just awesome (Tipton, Kandola, Hubner). The wing backs contributing Lembikisa and Keto-Diyawa all game. Tireless work in the midfield from Birtwistle, Griffith and Rees and what more...
  8. Wolvezone

Tyler Roberts finish this brilliant 3-0. 20 min to go
  9. Wolvezone

Roberts strong there but what a play by Birtwistle
  10. Wolvezone

Wolves could have had another. Tipton is very good too. Big and strong and the front two Frazer and Roberts are very strong. The U18 seems be taller and bigger than most U2. Kandola, Hubner along with Tipton all around 190cm
  11. Wolvezone

Love the U18 team. Lembikisa is outstanding
  12. Wolvezone

January 22 transfer window

Is it true that Jeff offered Spurs £10m for Son. Best thing he did in a while if so
  13. Wolvezone

January 22 transfer window

How much money would Wolves make if qualifying for Europe. I thought it would be substantial enough for Fosun to spend a few extra quid, but apparently not.
  14. Wolvezone

Brighton & H A v Wolves comms thread.

Great to finally get three points but do they have to be so hard earned. Should have put this away in the beginning of the 2nd half. Saiss is your ultimate warrior, always been. Not pretty but boy how important his toughness are, good in the air both ways and he gets the winner on a superb Neves...
  15. Wolvezone

Kenny Hibbitt - alive and well.

Even if football may have changed alot since 1970 and 1980 I would imagine Kenny Hibbitt being just as dominate today and one of the leading attacking midfielders as well as scoring his usuall 10 goals in spectacular fashion:) Anybody got that game on tape when he scored 4 goals against...
Back
Top Bottom