Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton & H A v Wolves comms thread.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No RAN or Raul tonight. Desperately short in players all season. Neto nowhere near. Unless we have an unexpectedly spectacular January transfer window we can write off this season. I'd have taken mid-table before the season started though so I'm happy with that. It was important to get 3 points tonight to keep us comfortable over this busy difficult Christmas period. That's why I think it's a massive three points. Our defence and their organisation is top 4 quality, but we can't attack with any consistency. They'll keep us ticking over this season and we can just hope we have a good summer window. After all my years of supporting Wolves, although I'd like more, mid-table is wonderful for me.
Yeah I guess so. Sometimes you just need a win.

Wolvezone

Reaction score
Great to finally get three points but do they have to be so hard earned. Should have put this away in the beginning of the 2nd half.
Saiss is your ultimate warrior, always been. Not pretty but boy how important his toughness are, good in the air both ways and he gets the winner on a superb Neves pass.
Kilman and Coady very steady again, so was Neves but this Brighton team probably the worst team I've seen this year.
Jose Sa must be the most underrated keeper in the PL
Really missed RAN and Raul and just to think what a Pedro Neto could mean when he's back making me all wet:).
Well, oh well what could have been if Wolves had won vs Burnley and Norwich and they deserved draws against Man City and Liverpool. That's EIGHT huge points right there. Hey, dreaming is for free...
Wolves is huge on fighting spirit and now three London clubs await. Chelsea, Watford at Molineux and Arsenal away.
Merry Xmas everybody

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Supporters criticism of Neves tonight is unwarranted. He was awarded the highest ratings on BBC sport.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supporters criticism of Neves tonight is unwarranted. He was awarded the highest ratings on BBC sport.
Ruben and Joao always look leggy after 60 mins them being slow doesn’t help our pressing game at all which is why the midfield needs revamping

Back
Top Bottom