Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WB Wolf's latest activity

• W
    WB Wolf reacted to KBWWFC's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    Hwang could wear a garish Hawaiian shirt with a repeating pattern consisting entirely of Fred Wests face on it and those consoomers...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Golden_Wolf's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    We had Adidas & other the first seasons kit, they weren't great. Genuinely don't understand the fascination with having a Nike or...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Ned's post in the thread Hwang with Like Like.
    I’ll never get the Hwang hate. We’ve been moaning for years that we don’t have many goals in us and need a genuine goalscorer, one comes...
  • W
    Ridiculous ban, but I have no time for someone criticising a "huge overreach into people's personal lives" when they've been making...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to The Wolf In The North's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    If Derby avoid defeat today at home to Carlisle - and they're 1-0 up already after 10 minutes - then they seal their return to the...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    Would be interesting to know how many non Big 6 + Everton clubs have managed 7 consecutive seasons in the Premier League in the last 30...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Ned's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    I agree but I’d also say that after we got into our stride it was clear we weren’t going down and we were thinking about Europe...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Supadavewolf's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    GON is not entirely innocent, though. How many games did the two Buenos - both decent substitutes - spend sitting on the bench for us...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to berwickwolf's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    Let's not give up too soon, even if that news hit us all hard. We have some bloody good players; a mostly solid defence; a midfield...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Ned's post in the thread Gary’s De-Presser with Like Like.
    GON has had opportunities to rotate certain positions almost all season but by and large hasn’t really wanted to do that. Bueno and Doc...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to SteveBullsKnee's post in the thread Our Academy with Like Like.
    The Academy more than wipes its own mouth and will continue to do so. In fact we’ve got a very good set up outside of the big boys like...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to SA Wolf's post in the thread Burnley v Wolves comms thread. with Like Like.
    You know he's supposed to pick the line-up that the Mix wants which includes players on loan, those with one leg, players we sold three...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to SuperGran's post in the thread Late Goals with Like Like.
    Sais boly and coady played in the semi final against Watford
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to Madmalc's post in the thread Wolves 22/23 accounts with Like Like.
    As a retired Accountant it's interesting to read the speculation and assumptions in this thread. When I was studying Accountancy I was...
  • W
    WB Wolf reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Hwang with Like Like.
    It's not complicated really is it? Is he a lovely chap - certainly seems so. Is he hard working - always, hence why he used to get...
Back
Top Bottom