Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by The Finkler

1. The Finkler

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

Thanks for the reminder ... 1) Man City 2) Arsenal 3) Liverpool 4) Spurs 5) Newcastle 6) Chelsea 7) Man Utd 8) Brighton 9) Villa 10) West Ham 11) Forest 12) Palace 13) Brentford 14) Fulham 15) Bournemouth 16) Wolves 17) Everton 18) Sheff Utd 19) Burnley 20) Luton
  2. The Finkler

Lopetegui

3. The Finkler

Leicester Verdict

4. The Finkler

Leicester predictions

A slightly (very slightly) (ok very very very slightly) entertaining 1 all draw
  5. The Finkler

New Manager - Poll

There's a picky pocket or 2 joke in there somewhere Im sure of it ... but yeah fair point
  6. The Finkler

New Manager - Poll

Oh this sets it up beautifully I voted AVB but might change my vote now because if this guy goes 3 at the back can see (hear) it now as it has immediate results and The Billy Wright burst into song to the tune of a Craig David classic: "Re - e - wind and the crowd say BO SVENSSON!! "
  7. The Finkler

Steve Davis

All puns aside this really could be his big break ... written in the stars (I hear he's a Virgo)
  8. The Finkler

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

That's an interesting spot and possible slip up that ... slightly concerning as well
  9. The Finkler

Your England starting 11

Pickford White Dier Stones James Chilwell Rice Bellingham Mount Foden Kane 5 at the back doesn't have to be defensive just want to see the...
  10. The Finkler

Team v WHU

You've got a point I have a similar feeling and to be honest if I saw that as a starting line up I wouldn't have much confidence in a result :/
  11. The Finkler

Team v WHU

It does now seem insane to have let him go and I think like many at the time felt the decision to let him go was because we had lined up another quality first team CB .... It really doesn't make much sense does it for what should be a Premier League side pushing for European spots and invested...
  12. The Finkler

Diego Costa

I do hope he gets his Fingers crossed for the appeal then like many others looking forward to him crashing VAR and leaving Mike Dean in a state of panic at Stockley Park staring at a swirly blue circle in the middle of his screen panicking and repeatley pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete in a desperate...
  13. The Finkler

Diego Costa

Ha with Bruno at the wheel .... "Goals? ... Where we're going we don't need need goals!"
  14. The Finkler

Predict the 2022/23 Premier League Table

Yeaaa... I've got to admit in doing this "as a bit of fun" sent me into slight panic mode and I'm usually pretty centralist in my views (if anything more towards a "happy clapper") but taking a step back and looking at it there are so many teams that are going to be battling for points it's hard...
  15. The Finkler

Raul Jimenez

In a strange way kind of hope this is the case and therefore he is fully fit and ready to prove the manager wrong for dropping him. You could understand him being annoyed IF he was fully fit and at a professional club a new guy comes along trains for 15.mins and gets thrown straight in ...
Back
Top Bottom