Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Royal wolf's latest activity

• Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    So much better as a neural
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Late Goals.
    I doubt we would’ve won comfortably, it’s not what Wolves do. Didn’t we have these 4 against Ipswich! Can’t remember.
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf posted the thread Captain in Molineux Mix.
    I keep hearing Kilman is not captain material which I’ll be honest watching him play with his personality traits he doesn’t scream...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf reacted to MikeH68's post in the thread Leon Chiwome with Like Like.
    ? Really not sure about that. I’ve walked out of the ground saying I cannot believe that anyone would have Fraser above Silva, no way...
  • Royal wolf
    I still think one of the big 6 will take a chance on Neto. If he’s used less frequently and not over played he could see out a full...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf reacted to lobodelsur's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    He's not just the captain. He's also this weeks 'whipping boy' apparently...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Kilman keep or sell?.
    Looking back in the thread stats suggest hes won the ball in defensive third 3rd most times and coming second in winning Ariel duels. To...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Kilman keep or sell?.
    I’m not sure why him being captain gets so much criticism, it doesn’t matter who wears the arm band the outcome will be the same . If...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread Coventry Verdict with Like Like.
    Feel sorry for Hugo Bueno as he did well and his excellent composed finish didn't count for anything in the end.
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    I thought so. Definitely looked below his shoulder
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Nathan Fraser.
    Yeah I noticed the players definitely avoided giving him the ball. Clearly a lack of trust, makes you wonder why we bothered playing him.
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Hurt.
    In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter does it. Yeah I get wound up in the moment but ultimately it’s just a game. All...
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf replied to the thread Congratulations to Fosun.
    Have you not calmed down yet?
  • Royal wolf
    Royal wolf reacted to DJLWolf's post in the thread Pedro Neto with Like Like.
    Absolutely. Absolutely no chance a big club comes in with any sizeable offer.
  • Royal wolf
    That’s the risk we take being a more exciting team this season unfortunately. Finding the balance is extremely tough.
Back
Top Bottom