Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rockstar Wolf

1. Rockstar Wolf

Allan Saint-Maximin

Rotate St Max & Jota on the left, Traore & Podence on the right, and get Neto a 12 month loan somewhere he'll get 40+ games.
  2. Rockstar Wolf

Jan Vertonghen

For want of sounding too entitled. Why would we want someone that Spurs didn't pull out all the stops to keep?. They only 'just' finished above us, and if we do want to push on, then surely we can do better. A good player, and a good name....5 years ago.
  3. Rockstar Wolf

Loan Watch - 19/20

Thought this myself. Seen a few reports that state "option" to buy. Another states 3m loan fee with obligation of 15m in the summer. If it's the first option then it's likely he'll be back with us.
  4. Rockstar Wolf

Doherty, to the tune of Molly Malone

Actually thought a while back that a song for Doc to the tune of "The wild rover" would work well. "He's been at the Wanderers for many a year 'only one Matt Doherty', you'll hear the Wolves cheer He chips in with goals, he's adept at right back The Irish delight proudly wears gold and black...
  5. Rockstar Wolf

Fan park

Anyone know if this will open before the game on Thursday?
  6. Rockstar Wolf

Adama Traore is All Right ~ Even @ RWB

Thought he had a great game last night (that one shot aside) He's made great progress to his game since we signed him, so I'm optimistic for the next 12 months to see how much more he can be coached to tweak his game. If he could shoot, he'd be playing for Barcelona.
  7. Rockstar Wolf

Wolves Membership

Just received a picture off a mate of the membership pack. Looks very good. Am I missing something here as to why, as a season ticket holder, I'm not receiving one too?? 32 years a season ticket holder, and nearly £600 this year for my season ticket, I'd like to think I'd get one of these too.
  8. Rockstar Wolf

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

Patrick Cutrone FIFA 19 Career Mode - 77 Rated on 15th July 2019 - FUTWIZ There you go ;) Not that it's in any way a benchmark, but as a FIFA player, I have signed this guy in career mode a lot, and he regularly ends up being a 90+ skilled player. Having seen him play a few times too, and...
  9. Rockstar Wolf

Patrick Cutrone (Signed!)

Very good player, with bags of potential. He won't displace Raul, but he's much better than Cav/Costa, and more suited to our style than both of those. Would be a great signing if any truth in it. But as with most rumors, I'll only believe it when he's holding the shirt at the training ground...
  10. Rockstar Wolf

Next season

I'd be happy. It's about becoming established. Leicester won the whole thing, then nearly went down. Burnley too are hot and cold. I'd rather yoyo a bit in the same league than through three divisions.
  11. Rockstar Wolf

Is Diogo Trying to Predict Something for Saturday?

Think it's because he changed his profile picture to when he scored that hat trick?!?
  12. Rockstar Wolf

Disgraceful pricing

I'm looking into it, but as we sit as a family, it's going to be tricky to find the amount of seats we need together.
  13. Rockstar Wolf

Disgraceful pricing

Billy wright upper. To renew my ticket next year including the Direct debit fee and £6 admin charge, that comes out at £654. Seen as the premier league cap on tickets is £30, paying over £34 a game is steep. Undecided what to do at present, as like someone already said, my wages haven't gone...
  14. Rockstar Wolf

Tickets!

There was no explanation as to where they were. I think going forward they may need to send tickets recorded delivery/signed for. The lady from the ticket office did say that they were all sent out, and if they've not arrived then they've "been lost, or stolen" and replacements will be issued...
  15. Rockstar Wolf

Tickets!

I'm still waiting on 1 ticket, the other 3 were delivered last week from a separate order. I emailed the club yesterday at about 8pm, and at 9:30pm I received a phone call asking if I'd like the ticket emailed to me, or if I'd like to pick it up at Wembley. I chose to have it emailed and the...
Back
Top Bottom