Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tickets!

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on 1 ticket, the other 3 were delivered last week from a separate order.
I emailed the club yesterday at about 8pm, and at 9:30pm I received a phone call asking if I'd like the ticket emailed to me, or if I'd like to pick it up at Wembley. I chose to have it emailed and the original ticket will be void.
Although I'm still waiting for the email (I was assured it would come direct from Wembley today) I have to say, the prompt response from the ticket office, in my case, was amazing.
If you're awaiting tickets, definitely contact the club. They should all have been delivered by now.

ladywolf

Reaction score
My concern about tickets that have gone ‘missing’ in the post is that people will most likely be selling them on to innocent supporters who will be turning up to the day with void tickets.

CITIZEN ERASED

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you have had calls from Ticket Office.

I first emailed on Wednesday, have sent 3 subsequent emails to no response despite a notification saying they'd get back in touch within 24hrs....haven't had a call either.

Going to have to pop down on my lunch break which is a tad inconvenient...too busy tomorrow to get there tomorrow morning.

Given the busy phone lines, and a few people in the same boat it appears this problem is far bigger than just the odd few tickets. Wonder what the hell has gone so wrong?

Tom

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on 1 ticket, the other 3 were delivered last week from a separate order.
I emailed the club yesterday at about 8pm, and at 9:30pm I received a phone call asking if I'd like the ticket emailed to me, or if I'd like to pick it up at Wembley. I chose to have it emailed and the original ticket will be void.
Although I'm still waiting for the email (I was assured it would come direct from Wembley today) I have to say, the prompt response from the ticket office, in my case, was amazing.
If you're awaiting tickets, definitely contact the club. They should all have been delivered by now.
Did they say what had gone wrong? How can so many tickets not have arrived? Were they ever even sent? I was going to wait until today's post at lunchtime for one last check, but maybe I'll just email the ticket office now???

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nearly 54000 there mate to be fair.

There's no way there was 54000 there.It's the same with wolves,season tickets go on the total even if they dow show up.And they were worse then us for leaving early.

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
There was no explanation as to where they were. I think going forward they may need to send tickets recorded delivery/signed for.
The lady from the ticket office did say that they were all sent out, and if they've not arrived then they've "been lost, or stolen" and replacements will be issued, voiding the original.
Anyone thinking they've won the lottery by stealing a ticket will be disappointed on Sunday, and a word of caution if buying from a tout on the day....the ticket you buy may not be valid. I guess if you're willing to roll the dice, you take your chance.

Tom

Reaction score
There was no explanation as to where they were. I think going forward they may need to send tickets recorded delivery/signed for.
The lady from the ticket office did say that they were all sent out, and if they've not arrived then they've "been lost, or stolen" and replacements will be issued, voiding the original.
Anyone thinking they've won the lottery by stealing a ticket will be disappointed on Sunday, and a word of caution if buying from a tout on the day....the ticket you buy may not be valid. I guess if you're willing to roll the dice, you take your chance.
"Lost or stolen!" I don't believe that for a minute! There's been some sort of major processing error here! A few may be lost or stolen, but I believe we are talking about hundreds if not thousands of tickets here!!! The Royal Mail isn't perfect, but it's not this bad!!! There should be some official statement from the club!

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact that three separate orders of mine have all not arrived suggests to me it’s more of an issue with dispatch than it is delivery.

I have some sympathy. The ticket office is not a big operation. To organise and send out 35,000 tickets is difficult.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The club appears to have noticed that some supporters have ticket issues:
Wolves on Twitter

It says:
For any supporters yet to receive their Wembley tickets, please in the first instance, call the ticket office on 0371 222 1877. Alternatively, email ticketoffice@wolves.co.uk with details of your booking and a contact telephone number. Opening hours on Saturday will be extended to 5pm to allow supporters as much time as possible to contact the club if necessary.

D

Deleted member 5242

To reiterate the above, if you haven't received your ticket now you need to contact the ticket office asap!

they will request Wembley cancel your ticket and send an e-ticket.

If you leave it until tomorrow then **** knows what will happen

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally got into the phone queue. Started at 20th. Down to 12th after 17 minutes...

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets sorted for Club Wembley!! No club colours but I'll just wear the strip before the game and then put it away during then back on after, ha!
Hope they got a loin cloth you can borrow then.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you have had calls from Ticket Office.

I first emailed on Wednesday, have sent 3 subsequent emails to no response despite a notification saying they'd get back in touch within 24hrs....haven't had a call either.

Going to have to pop down on my lunch break which is a tad inconvenient...too busy tomorrow to get there tomorrow morning.

Given the busy phone lines, and a few people in the same boat it appears this problem is far bigger than just the odd few tickets. Wonder what the hell has gone so wrong?
I called the Ticket Office earlier in the week and couldn't get through so I phoned the Switchboard and asked to be transferred to the Ticket Office and they answered within a minute.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here that Man City only sold 25k to date and have returned 2k. Congested fixture list etc and 4th time at Wembley the reasoning behind it..

Interestingly, it said they returned the additional 2000 because they were priced more expensively than the original allocation, which they haven't sold out of yet.
I guess the FA must do this thing whereby the club has to pay for the extra tickets whether they sell them or not?

CITIZEN ERASED

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I went to ticket office this morning at around 11am - 3 people ahead of me in the queue...took about 10 mins to get served in which time I'd say queue grew to about 15. All talking amongst themselves and all apparently with the same problem. Undelivered tickets.

I spoke to the gent who served me and asked whats gone wrong, and he assured me the tickets went out so they have no idea what has happened. He gave me the option to collect a replacement ticket at Wembley or to have it emailed to me. I opted for email and he filled in a form to be sent to Wembley who he said would email me by 4pm. I asked what to do in the event the email doesn't come...he told me to come back into the office tomorrow.

The thing that is worrying me is Wolves are now advising people to call Ticketline, which isn't getting answered...and then also saying to send an email...as mentioned previously I've sent around 3 emails since Weds....no response and no callback. Considering the lad filled out a paperform I don't think they will be able to cross check to see if I've been in so I am curious to see if I'll get any response/call back to the emails by close of business tomorrow which has been extended to 5pm.

*****update***** Have since received a call so they are definately working their way through the emails.

Last edited:

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
Went to the ticket office yesterday regarding 2 tickets not turning up and have received the email this morning. If you haven't received them then get in contact with the ticket office ASAP!!!

OldBrightonWolf

Reaction score
Agreed with tic office yesterday am to have Wembley send me a print at home ticket (it's not an e ticket). It arrived this morning at 11.30, so all now sorted for me. Good luck to everyone else

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my e ticket. I finally got through about 11 this morning. As of yet it hasn't arrived. Like many of you I've sent numerous emails that haven't been replied to and have spent hours on the phone this week. To anyone who's received their e ticket, how long did it take?

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well i was told before 4pm but i have nothing still. This is going to be a farce this weekend isnt it?

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well as they said by 4, it's probably worth giving it to 4, no?

They are clearly working at it behind the scenes. I received a call back to my email.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a couple of phone calls from the staff at the TO, they are obviously inundated with this and working hard behind the scenes. They've just said that lists are being compiled and sent over to Wembley all the time.....said to expect the ticket by email FROM 1600 onwards.
They are also sending staff down to Wembley on Sunday.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Got my 3 quickly, but no sign of the 4th one I ordered separately. Wife rang today and was assured of email by 4pm but nothing yet. Never had these problems under Moxey (as we never got past 3rd round).

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I buckled last night and emailed the TO. They called me back, which I missed, so emailed them again this morning. I then rang them and join the queue to explain my situation. The lady was very helpful and explained that my email would be actioned.

Just received my emailed ticket from Wembley.

All ready to go!

In fairness to Wolves everyone I've spoken to, who have left me messages or emails have been very helpful. If the tickets have been stolen or lost in the post this isn't the fault of Wolves. However they have been helpful in making sure I've got a replacement.

UTW

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see this going tits up at Wembley, these missing tickets have gone somewhere and will have been cancelled. Wolves fans will be turning up on Sunday thinking they've bought a ticket off someone in the pub or off a friend and won't be getting in!!

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can see this going tits up at Wembley, these missing tickets have gone somewhere and will have been cancelled. Wolves fans will be turning up on Sunday thinking they've bought a ticket off someone in the pub or off a friend and won't be getting in!!
How they cope with Cup finals, champs league finals, massive qualifiers.. ? Must happen all the time ?

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They have just told me another batch is now being sent to wembley to email out later.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still after two tickets for my son and me . Please PM me and I will get back to you ( regularly checking the Mix ! ) . Any help greatly appreciated .
UTW

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Or they won't have been cancelled properly and two people will turn up for the same seat

Last edited:

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still hoping someone out there has a couple of tickets for my son and I .

Please pm me.....

Back
Top Bottom