Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Allan Saint-Maximin

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought there was nothing in this... But now with the takeover off, maybe Saint-Maximin could be poached for a relatively reasonable fee....always assuming Nuno would even be interested? Mind you, I think we have other priorities to focus our funds on.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we could be keeping an eye on him if we lose Adama. But our name is probably being used to drum up interest from other teams. He probably wants off

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Adama has to have extensive treatment to fix his shoulder perhaps this guy is the safe card replacement and he would be ready to go from day one ?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Adama has to have extensive treatment to fix his shoulder perhaps this guy is the safe card replacement and he would be ready to go from day one ?

A club recorded fee for a safety card replacement for Adama seems excessive. Especially when we already have Neto, Jota and Pondence.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The few occasions I've bothered to watch Newcastle for any span of time, I liked him. Strong, skilful, and can change a game.
I don't think he's as explosively fast as Traore, but with training with the right head coach (OK, OK, let's just call him Nuno), he can be pretty effective. And I don't see him as a Traore replacement. I see him as a player I like.

I vote yes.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want saint maximin and traore to stretch and terrify defences. How do we keep jota and neto happy though?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be very interested to see him on one wing and Adama on the other.

They would be the most exciting, unplayable, but at times frustrating pair of wingers in the history of football. At very least we’d be an amazing team to watch!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I want saint maximin and traore to stretch and terrify defences. How do we keep jota and neto happy though?

Play Traore and Saint-Maximin at right and left wing in a 3-2-5.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was surprised to realise he's only 23 he's been around for years I remember him breaking through at Saint Etienne a while back.

I think it is a no brainer at the right price like Adama he has the ability to carry the ball and make an impact like only a few can

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was surprised to realise he's only 23 he's been around for years I remember him breaking through at Saint Etienne a while back.

I think it is a no brainer at the right price like Adama he has the ability to carry the ball and make an impact like only a few can
How much do you think they’d want considering they paid £16m for him?

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play Traore and Saint-Maximin at right and left wing in a 3-2-5.
Christ! That's practically inviting every opposing team to hoof and it would be effective. Our midfield 2 can just stand and watch the ball passing over their head. We'd get slaughtered. Or maybe not. Interesting.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much do you think they’d want considering they paid £16m for him?

Ashley will cash in I'm sure he will he's probably looking to at least double his investment I'd say.

I think 30-40M would be a good bit of business considering the potential he's has.

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
Rotate St Max & Jota on the left, Traore & Podence on the right, and get Neto a 12 month loan somewhere he'll get 40+ games.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get his Gucci headband down the Molineux, him and Traore on the wings would be absolutely ****ing outrageous.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we've decided then? A yes it is, by popular acclaim.

Ok Jeff, we've done the analysis for you, we've given you a price range of between 16 to 40 million. We've scouted him and identified where we'll play him and how. We've even solved the problem of the other forward positions.

Now all you have to do is the easy part. Go get him.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like the highlights I've seen however the thought of both he and Adama on a pitch together terrifies me. Too unpredictable!

Would be like being back on the playground when 1 or 2 kids who were pretty decent would just keep trying to take everyone on and **** everyone off!!!

I'd take him but as a rotation option!!!

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes please. He's the kind of player we all watch football for, fast, skillful and with a bit of fine tuning around the box he could be a top player.

D

Deleted member 5635

Did anyone hear Bruce the other day say about his timekeeping?
Let’s just say he works on his own time according to Steve Bruce.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he’s very sleepy like Adama:D

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jimenez in the centre forward berth,Traore one side,st max on the other 4 in midfield(Mourinho in front of neves one the centre and one either side) and 3 at the back job done.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you seen how lazy a cheetah is? Fast asleep 18 hrs a day and then BANG off he pops at the speed of light.

Y

Yout85

I think along with Adama, Saint-Maximin is actually one of the most predictable players around, contrary to what most are saying here.

They will get the ball.... and they will run. And people will not stop them, or will get booked and/or sent off whilst trying. The opposition know what they are facing, but can not do a thing about it.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going to be a dissenting voice, and am prepared to be ridiculed. :D

Nothing against this fella, he's come on in leaps and bounds for Newcastle, and I'd enjoy watching him here. But I think next season should be geared towards getting Neto as much pitch time as possible, finding the position where he's most effective, and signing players to complement him and Traore.

I'm all for competition for places. But I'd much rather us spend our money on a striker to rotate with Raul, and one more midfielder with some steel and guile, because in Neto I think we already have a creative forward we need to build around, and he can play centrally as well as out wide.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like the highlights I've seen however the thought of both he and Adama on a pitch together terrifies me. Too unpredictable!

Would be like being back on the playground when 1 or 2 kids who were pretty decent would just keep trying to take everyone on and **** everyone off!!!

I'd take him but as a rotation option!!!

Just think they don‘t have a clue what they are going to do - so the opposition will have no chance!

Back
Top Bottom