Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lou Pine's latest activity

• L
    Lou Pine replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    Those West Ham fans concerned about his style of play should watch the Europa League match we played v Sevilla when we couldn’t get the...
  • L
    Lou Pine replied to the thread Next Seasons Shirts.
    I know but I can’t think of a shirt where it was just the wolf head without either the word Wolves below it (late 70s to late 80s) or it...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Sussex Wolf's post in the thread Next Seasons Shirts with Like Like.
    I doubt it personally. The hexagon is an integral part of the Wolves brand and used extensively in its own right. As I commented...
  • L
    Wonder if the ‘something we’ve not done before’ could be ditching the hexagon? Think that would be the first time the wolf head would’ve...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Werewolf of Wombourne's post in the thread Hi Ho Silver Lining with Like Like.
    There are enough musical wolves fans that we should be able to go the whole matchday without playing anything by anyone who isn't a...
  • L
    Lou Pine replied to the thread Hi Ho Silver Lining.
    Lead singer of Reef is a big Wolves fan.
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Peszkywolf's post in the thread Hi Ho Silver Lining with Like Like.
    Songs by Dexys or Led Zeppelin would be great, something with links to our club and area. Nice if it was rousing and noone else played...
  • L
    I wouldn’t mind us altering the shade of gold, if you look at Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool they’ve had different hues of their main...
  • L
    Lou Pine replied to the thread Hi Ho Silver Lining.
    Those were the days just before Kick Off, Hi ho post half time anything but Status bloody Quo after a victory.
  • L
    It wasn’t the colour that bugged me about that particular kit, it was the badge. The FC badge was the worst in our history when it was...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Contrarian's post in the thread Forest- possible points deduction with Like Like.
    If that's true, then the smart money will be on Luton right now. Mind you, if almighty God came down to referee our match with...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Kingswood Wolf's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Julen is a genius, I'm sure of it. If we had any money, and/or ambition, this season would have been amazing. He managed to get us to a...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Ned's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Massive disrespect for his ability as a manager. He came in with a huge aura and you knew we were going to be ok the second he did that...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    Well I don't know what happened with Moutinho, but if you made me guess I'd suggest the club promised him an extension and then didn't...
  • L
    Lou Pine reacted to Tring Wolf's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    I’ve always been puzzled by this one. Seem to recall a couple of here suggesting that Lopetegui did rate RAN but that RAN was suffering...
Back
Top Bottom