Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hot Fuss's latest activity

• Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to WickedWolfie's post in the thread Lopetegui with Like Like.
    That's absolutely fair
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss replied to the thread Lopetegui.
    Your initial point was regarding the respective “starting points” of GON and Loppy last season. You made out GONs was easier. I...
  • Hot Fuss
    The comment was about the situation they both arrived into, so signings Bournemouth made 3 months later weren’t relevant. He did a good...
  • Hot Fuss
    I didn’t say it was the start of nightmares, I just replied to someone who was making out GON walked into a bed of roses while Loppy had...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss replied to the thread Gary O’Neil.
    Ahh threads started in summer being bought back to life, love it. The early pages always give me a chuckle.
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to Wolf316's post in the thread Gary O’Neil with Haha Haha.
    Of course he took the job on as no other premier league club would have been stupid enough to hire him.
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to Autistic Kangaroo's post in the thread Gary O’Neil with Haha Haha.
    Has given a lengthy interview being broadcast on the talk sport afternoon show that is on now. Exact time unknown. The media seem to...
  • Hot Fuss
    Gaz took over a club who’d lost their previous game 9-0. Loppy joined us with a months break to work with and 70 million pounds worth...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    But they are both very, very good, while Chelsea have spent a fortune on absolute ****. Assume that’s the point he was trying to make.
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to Monketron's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    Yes but the point is before VAR those offsides were NEVER given. Even if the writing in the law books said that was offside, the de...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to lobodelsur's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    If they can measure with that degree of accuracy, change the law so that if any part of the attackers body is in line with any part of...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to wolvesjoe's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    Very clear explanation.....the technology does not support these margins of decision. There is then the awful realisation that the...
  • Hot Fuss
    And no doubt all our questionable VAR decisions could be viewed in the same way.
  • Hot Fuss
    Just watched the 3 appeals, they’re hardly the stonewall penalties I was expecting to see after reading this thread! First one no...
  • Hot Fuss
    Hot Fuss reacted to WW1963's post in the thread Lopetegui with Haha Haha.
    It's like what happens after a divorce (speaking from experience). You forget when you first kissed and when every moment apart was...
Back
Top Bottom