Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hinckley Wolf

1. Hinckley Wolf

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

First game. All it take to remind me how much I hate the corrupt Prem. We were great though and we will be more than fine this season.
  2. Hinckley Wolf

Lage OUT

Something like that and with about 4 goals scored.
  3. Hinckley Wolf

Lage OUT

Hope you’re right mate because we’re going nowhere fast with this clown in charge.
  4. Hinckley Wolf

Lage OUT

Guy is clueless. Get him out.
  5. Hinckley Wolf

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Sack the useless ***** tonight
  6. Hinckley Wolf

Bruno Lage

Fingers crossed! Guy is a joke.
  7. Hinckley Wolf

Today’s games - 2021-22

Yep I saw the same awful show this morning and was thinking pretty much the same thing. We were an after thought. A bit like last night on MOTD with Danny Murphy’s tactical insight on wolves, that he blatantly scribbled on the back of a fag packet 5 minutes before the show started.
  8. Hinckley Wolf

Today’s games - 2021-22

And they would have still missed Wolves out in their ‘teams for the 4th spot’
  9. Hinckley Wolf

Today’s games - 2021-22

“All of man United’s rivals for the 4th spot dropped points this weekend” Do Sky have ‘Wolves blindness?!’
  10. Hinckley Wolf

Small time Jeff strikes again.....

This is a bit of an overreaction. I wouldn’t say that a player who has 8 league goals in 122 appearances was going to fire us into the top 4. He’ll be worth less in the summer and £20-22M is a good return for a player, who doesn’t want to stay and has a goal and assist return on par with what...
  11. Hinckley Wolf

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

You’re hilarious You’re just assuming the worst will always happen and I’m just trying to be be optimistic in this pool of negativity that maybe it won’t. Hey, I guess your crystal ball is better than mine eh? Also, the transfer window is still open.
  12. Hinckley Wolf

Has that happened so far this season? No it hasn’t.
  13. Hinckley Wolf

Simply your opinion, so no bubbles have been burst here in Leicestershire.
  14. Hinckley Wolf

MOTD Tonight

I’m glad someone else thought the same thing and it wasn’t just me. Chappers says to Wrighty about how entertaining Wolves are to watch and Wright immediately begins banging on about bloody Troy Parrott!
Back
Top Bottom