Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can hear how much the spurs fans hate doc
And Adama thinks they are the club for him…..

It hasn’t worked out for the last two people we loved who went there….

Third times a charm eh?!

He should either stay with us or wait for Barca….

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“All of man United’s rivals for the 4th spot dropped points this weekend”

Do Sky have ‘Wolves blindness?!’

Let's just keep under the radar, and carry on as we are. Fourth place is wide open, though I suppose it might be difficult for us to getting there. Not impossible by any means, but difficult.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really wanted Doherty to play well today - I was completely rooting for him.

He was awful

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They dont like us. I was watching the dreadful show they have on Sky Sports News now on Sunday mornings. Hardly mentioned us and were banging on about Steven Gerrard and Newcastle. There is a clear agenda for certain clubs and managers. Bruno isnt a sexy big name so the idiots on sky cant be ***** with us. If Frank Lampard was our head coach and we were on this run of form there would have been a 20 minute segment on us this morning. The bias and coverage of certain clubs because of who their manager is, is pretty poor by Sky Sports and other media outlets and very obvious as well.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
They dont like us. I was watching the dreadful show they have on Sky Sports News now on Sunday mornings. Hardly mentioned us and were banging on about Steven Gerrard and Newcastle. There is a clear agenda for certain clubs and managers. Bruno isnt a sexy big name so the idiots on sky cant be ***** with us. If Frank Lampard was our head coach and we were on this run of form there would have been a 20 minute segment on us this morning. The bias and coverage of certain clubs because of who their manager is, is pretty poor by Sky Sports and other media outlets and very obvious as well.
Don’t usually take much notice but was really annoyed yesterday the sky presenter said villa and wolves move into the top half of the table after their wins, wtf we have been top half most of the season, don’t think they hate us but as you say they favour certain managers and teams

Hinckley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Yep I saw the same awful show this morning and was thinking pretty much the same thing. We were an after thought. A bit like last night on MOTD with Danny Murphy’s tactical insight on wolves, that he blatantly scribbled on the back of a fag packet 5 minutes before the show started.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t usually take much notice but was really annoyed yesterday the sky presenter said villa and wolves move into the top half of the table after their wins, wtf we have been top half most of the season, don’t think they hate us but as you say they favour certain managers and teams
Best way to shut them up is quietly keep winning. I remember last time we were properly bigged up was before we lost 2-0 at home to Arsenal and then 1-0 away at Sheffield United. Happy to stay well under the radar!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They dont give a stuff about us and never really have for whatever reason.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t really agree they loved us in our first season up

They did but they never really warmed to Nuno. The media couldnt wait for him to fail at Spurs was the feeling I got and some really disrespectful comments about him at times. The media have agendas for the establishment, Coaches like Pep, Klopp who they all love and media lovies like Scott Parker, Gerrard and Lampard. Was the same with good ole Arry and Brucey.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
They did but they never really warmed to Nuno. The media couldnt wait for him to fail at Spurs was the feeling I got and some really disrespectful comments about him at times. The media have agendas for the establishment, Coaches like Pep, Klopp who they all love and media lovies like Scott Parker, Gerrard and Lampard. Was the same with good ole Arry and Brucey.
True about Nuno yes

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are not a fashionable club, and to the outside looking in, have no real marquee players or media darling management.

What we do have though, right now at least, is a ruthless, rather fortuitous at times just lately, small squad, with a terrific manager, that’s dragged ourselves right up to the cost rails of the so called big boys.

It’s been said on another thread, but if February is even half as good as January, they will have to take notice.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
We are not a fashionable club, and to the outside looking in, have no real marquee players or media darling management.

What we do have though, right now at least, is a ruthless, rather fortuitous at times just lately, small squad, with a terrific manager, that’s dragged ourselves right up to the cost rails of the so called big boys.

It’s been said on another thread, but if February is even half as good as January, they will have to take notice.
Our game against arsenal is key if we win they’ll have to take notice

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hadn't seen this but it reflects the TVs and Press's view of us as still a small provincial club, perhaps bigger than Burnley and Southampton but not in the same stratosphere as Utd or Spurs or Arsenal. I'm sure even if we finished 4th it would take years of similar finishes, or better, for us to be recognised as a proper top 4/6 side.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

'Cost rails' or perhaps 'coat tails'????!!!!!

Lycaon

Reaction score
Adama and his agent might be thinking twice about this “nailed on” move?

Spurs are becoming a posh basket case of a club, totally no where near good enough to deserve all the media coverage and hype!

Jorge, what are you doing?!

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Imagine if we had taken the first nine points as we should have done !!!!!!

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Genuinely never understood why people on here, and some of my own mates, care whether they talk about us on TV. Big club bias or what order we're shown on MOTD.

Our success is not measured by how much coverage we get in the media.
Profile = potential income (shirts etc.. ) = players wanting to come. Agreed I like a lower profile, but all that happens is the sky 6 gain more fans, more income. More decisions go there way etc..

KFordOriginal

Groupie
Reaction score
Adama and his agent might be thinking twice about this “nailed on” move?

Spurs are becoming a posh basket case of a club, totally no where near good enough to deserve all the media coverage and hype!

Jorge, what are you doing?!
He’s going for his big payday, just like the Doc. Their fans knock the spirit out of all their players, absolutely the worst fan base in the stratosphere!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
to get top 4 assuming Man City and Liverpool are top two and Chelsea are third we need to finish above spurs Man U arsenal and West Ham. Doable but unlikely

Back
Top Bottom