Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OMG, I'm on the train heading to the match for the first time in a long while.

Tragically had to attend a wedding last week end.

Looks like we have got at least one deal in and I reckon we will bring in at least one more.
It’s a great feeling being back isn’t it. Had a smile on my face all day last week.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HWANG HEE-CHAN JETS IN FOR WOLVES MEDICAL

Hwang Hee-Chan
has arrived in the West Midlands to undergo a medical with Wolves.

The South Korean flew into Birmingham airport by private jet this morning and is at the Wolves training ground to complete an initial loan deal, which will have an option to buy him for a fee in the region of £13m.

The 25-year-old RB Leipzig forward is expected to be at Molineux for this afternoon’s Premier League game against Manchester United.

Number 1, 2 more to go

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, because Jarvis could cross well with either foot.
He might not have much in the way of spectacular skills by modern prem standards, but he knew what he was good at, did it well and as often as possible.
Yeah but that's what I'm getting at. Jarvis was mainly pace and that was really his only weapon, everything else, while decent, was just 'functional'. But even as what was a limited player in terms of true technical ability, he was still miles ahead of where James is

D

Deleted member yltz11841

I hope you are too, because to not strenghten defence and midfield would be unforgiveable neglect.
We needed a midfielder last season and we had more depth in midfield then, it’s gotten worse even numbers wise and they seem to be doing **** all about it allegedly.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So no Caleta-Car then?
Marseille upped price .. and Caleta-Car reluctant to come .. only hope it changes in next couple of days if Marseille get no other offers .. cannot find any mention on CM except Connor Coventry I mentioned earlier and seems West Ham have backed out of deal .. just hope Mcburnie rumours are ridiculous

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We needed a midfielder last season and we had more depth in midfield then, it’s gotten worse even numbers wise and they seem to be doing **** all about it allegedly.

It's ridiculous really. What will we do if Neves gets injured ? Or both Neves and Moutinho?

Dendoncker and Cundle? Saiss and Dendoncker??

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's ridiculous really. What will we do if Neves gets injured ? Or both Neves and Moutinho?

Dendoncker and Cundle? Saiss and Dendoncker??
Yes that is probably what we would do. Not exactly the end of the world is it.

What do we do if Sa and ruddy gets injured?
Semado and Hoever?
Etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom