Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by DarrenRobertsDebut

1. D

Burnley (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Stating the bleedin’ obvious, but we need to start on the front foot, not chase the game like we have lately after going a goal down early. Cunha is class, and if Hwang can get firing again with ammo from Bellegarde, we should be fine.
  2. D

January 2024 transfer window thread.

The late, great Alan Rickman in Die Hard!
  3. D

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Weirdly, 1-0, Kilman
  4. D

Everton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Hope we come out howling to send the fans home happy after a scary year there for a while. The £10m for MGW will help, and if Forest stay up, that clown Cooper will have them in trouble again. Clearing your subs bench on the hour mark, then injuries and you’re down to 10 and lose points...again...
  5. D

Football Manager 2018

For anyone doubting the authenticity of this game, after 3 years, I'm still waiting for council planning permission for the new stadium...
  6. D

Football Manager 2019

Looks like a case of "Here's Jonny!" or "Where's Jonny?" Either gets MoM or he's cabbage!
  7. D

Football Manager 2018

Cheers for this, an absolute wealth of information! Affiliates sounds like a plan. Amazing how different these games pan out. Dec 2022 in my game Moli got developed but only to 39,500 seats, and we kept playing there; during construction it was down to 25,500, which hurt for 4 months of the...
  8. D

Football Manager 2018

Cheers, I need to scout that Scout! Get him on my books if possible. I see you're paying that wonderkid 225k a week, my highest earner is on 170k a week, so makes me think there's something chronically wrong with my accounting package!
  9. D

Football Manager 2018

I hope you gave the Scout that found that guy a payrise, pretty tasty for a 21 year old. Half a billion quid in the Bank, nice work! I'm in Feb 2023, top of the Prem, knock out stages of Champions League, 6th rd FA Cup, final of League Cup...Moli now holds 40k which I'm filling out, season net...
  10. D

Football Manager 2018

Yep, my first CM venture was 03. If Robbie didn't score 60 a season, he was having a Betty Crocker!
  11. D

Football Manager 2018

I'm in my 3rd season and also have D'Amico, who's just broken into the Seniors, but behind Jota, Cav, Costa, Sallai & Sessegnon, however the future looks good! Ennis barely gets a game for the 23's, his stats are poor, so don't think he'll make it. But I've got Isak, Coman and Romero hovering in...
  12. D

Football Manager 2018

Played around with these tactics and safe to say, they were the bomb, cheers mate! Beat Burnley away 5-1, beat Stoke 4-1 at the Mol, beat Basel away 5-2 (was down 2-1 in the 80th minute!) then battered Arsenal in a 2-2 at the Emirates. Ironically, Dembele got his first start of the season for...
  13. D

Football Manager 2018

Stupid question time. Last time I played FM was the 2009 version and there was a search window on the top right with a magnifying glass and you could basically enter either a player's name or club or part thereof, click on the mg and it would list all the applicable players or clubs relating to...
  14. D

Football Manager 2018

Had another offer of 48m turned down for Pulisic, so I think I'll have to stick with Cryin' Ryan! Dembele went to Arsenal for 58m, but has not started in 10 League games, so might make a cheeky bid in Jan 2020. I think my game is confusing GBP with the old Italian Lira...
  15. D

Football Manager 2018

Pretty happy dressing room, Winners are Grinners! Where do you play Sessegnon? He's playing AML for me, but if he doesn't play every game, he becomes Zsa Zsa Gabor getting a parking ticket. Like to get rid, but huge potential and home grown.
Back
Top Bottom