Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Black Coffee

1. Black Coffee

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good goal but the commentary is ****ing painful just like nails on a chalkboard. There needs to be a cull at SKY for the useless dross they have currently employed.
  2. Black Coffee

Wolves v Newcastle predictions

The overrated and super arrogant Geordie's are getting a dicking tomorrow the PE teacher will counter Howe's kick and rush style. It will be a comfortable win SKY will sulk and Newcastle will head back to mediocrity. 4-1
  3. Black Coffee

Sky are absolute rubbish

Clinton is sort of one of the better ones which says it all that's how low the standards are. His fake Ali G accent (I met Clinton back in the day he talked liked any normal Londoner) is just off putting. I'm waiting for him to say westside and talk about poonani, Aiiii. The Sky Sports News...
  4. Black Coffee

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Some complaining about players being linked to us but a Premier League team actually wanting to sign Alex ****ing Iwobi is even worse. What a dreadful waste of money talk about spunking money against the wall.
  5. Black Coffee

Songs to come out to

Seen The Replacements many times they are either one of the greatest bands to see live or the worst . When they are on, they are on but when they're not they're appalling.
  6. Black Coffee

Lopetegui

Not surprised but the timing is terrible but both parties are equally to blame. Can't name who but a player I know is pleased Julien has gone mainly because he wasn't to happy he dragged it out so much. He has a very marmite type of personality and he definitely fell out with a core group of...
  7. Black Coffee

Hannah Dingley leaves

Dale Vince doing something for attention!
  8. Black Coffee

Yes he had bags of potential but being real he didn't exactly look like anything special when given a chance, He was nice and tidy nothing else maybe that was on Nuno and his pragmatic ways who knows. It's just revisionist history with Vitinha while at Wolves he couldn't break into a real...
  9. Black Coffee

I've heard this one definitely has legs but there is competition for him I did hear he has lot of MLS interest.
  10. Black Coffee

Hannah Dingley

He is though, Dale Vince is the biggest Dale Vince fan in the world.
  11. Black Coffee

Hannah Dingley

Being it's Dale Vince this screams PR Stunt and looking for attention yet again. The man is a huge attention whore.
  12. Black Coffee

Nathan Collins departure

I actually don't think Collins is that bad of a player and definitely has some potential but he always reminded me of Stearman he makes rash decisions and lacks concentration. Getting our money back and then some on someone who the current regime clearly don't rate too highly as he was 4th...
  13. Black Coffee

Cutrone II He'll be back in Italy in 12 months as he clearly has been forced out ala Cutrone
  14. Black Coffee

So as I understand over the last few pages the word could is now a statement of fact? This forum SMH :tearsofjoy:
  15. Black Coffee

Neves

I don't think it's a 'career suicide' or anything like that, Ruben signs a lucrative 3 year deal (I doubt he says 3 years TBH) financially it's a no brainer. I would not be surprised if moves on next summer for a reasonable fee even if he lets the contract expire he will be 29 from his...
Back
Top Bottom