Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ballboy#2

1. B

Diego Costa

Haven't read through, but surely we sing "who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" when he's about to come off the bench, right? Or just "Diego, Diego....."?
  2. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

There's no way Pulisic would come to us given lack of European football. He'll want to be playing regular with the world cup coming but he'd have plenty of suitors who are in europe. From our side, I actually do think Jeff would push the boat out for Pulisic. I think i read he's the third...
  3. B

Rumours from the pub

It's the most solidly sourced rumour I've read all summer to be fair
  4. B

Nathan Collins

I wonder, when the dominoes fall...
  5. B

Rumours from the pub

A Pack 4?
  6. B

Pre season friendlies

Coady at the end, still trying to encourage Cutrone. I share a lot of sentiment that CC's short comings do hold us back, but he's a world class captain, if there is such a thing. He's a cunundrum as much as Adama.
  7. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Absolutely plays a part and I dont begrudge it either.
  8. B

Morgan Gibbs-White

It's the weird minority of society
  9. B

Morgan Gibbs-White

No he didnt know who scored the first and couldnt ID many players. All he said was Cutrone wore 17.
  10. B

No one on Twitter is currently denying Lewandowski is signing for Wolves
  11. B

Ugh, Ramos reminds me of a Portuguese John McGinn, facially, in a couple of pictures. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it. Terrible.
  12. B

Goal Scorers

Would like MGW supporting Fabio. In time I think Fabio's movement would combined well with MGW ability and willingness to make **** happen. Understand Morgan can frustrate when a flick round the corner doesnt come off but efficiency comes with experience. Last season our ability to progress the...
  13. B

I'd love for him to be given the chance behind a striker, Lage's English Joao Felix in the making. Not sure the rest of the team is strong enough to allow MGW that freedom though.
Back
Top Bottom