Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by AlwaysAwolf

1. A

GON wheels come off?!

I am prepared to give him until the Summer when hopefully as Jeff has said our financial situation will be much better. For all we know, GON might just be a stop gap until then to get us through this season with a thin squad and all the financial restrictions. Jeff does have form for this. At...
  2. A

Lopetegui

I’m with Lopetegui - if the goalposts were changed to such an extent he felt he could not do his job efficiently then he is well within his rights to walk. We won’t get a better manager and coaching setup in my opinion anytime soon. If he’s still sticking around I wonder if the differences in...
  3. A

Lopetegui

I have thought Lopetegui leaving has been a real possibility since his messages to the press over the past week. I actually don't think him leaving will be the disaster some may think, especially as we would have the whole summer to identify another manager and players. Let's wait and see...
  4. A

Bruno Lage

Really worry about next season if he stays. I understand he has not been backed but I see nothing in his tactical philosophy so far here or at Benfica that would suggest he is the man to push us to the next level. I would go all out for Lopetegui if he is leaving or someone like Marcelino who...
  5. A

Nuno In or Out (unbiased poll)

In my opinion I would push the boat all out this summer to get Julen Lopetegui who plays an exciting brand of football. Does anyone think we would have any chance of enticing Max Allegri to Molineux? If so that would surely make people sit up and take notice.
  6. A

Nuno out

I would let Nuno see the season out and then fight Sevilla tooth and nail to get Julen Lopetegui in ahead of the Summer transfer window and pre-season. He is currently in the La Liga title race with Sevilla and I am sure if Fosun show they mean business he would come here. A top top manager in...
  7. A

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

I have said it before and I will say it again - JULEN LOPETEGUI is the man to take us to the next level. He plays an exciting brand of football and at the end of the season I can see the lure of the Premier League enticing him. Fosun this is the man - make it happen (into latter stages of...
  8. A

Is it time

Lopetegui is the man to take us to the next level. I am not sure he would leave Sevilla mid season but I can see him coming this Summer. His teams play brilliant attacking football (as we saw in the Europa against us) whilst also maintaining defensive solidity. Fosun please get this man in he is...
  9. A

Nuno OUT

Fosun please do all you can to get this man to Molineux this summer. Watching Sevilla today and on many previous occasions they play an attacking possession based style of football which is exactly what we are looking for. He is the man to take us to the next level and I think he will be open...
  10. A

Hi there, have you still got the Shrewsbury ticket available?

Hi there, have you still got the Shrewsbury ticket available?
Back
Top Bottom