Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had Chelsea fans sitting next to us in the North Bank when we played them. Dad and son, no issues but it was pretty obvious
Had similar at the Stadium of Light last season, Sunderland 4 - 4 Hull.

We'd gone in the North West corner to be able to take my nephew to his first game. Family sat behind us spent a lot of time videoing the away fans above, and put it this way, their accent was either East Riding or Ashington, so either way out of place :)

Either way no aggro caused. I've had to go undercover in home ends before but first rule is you keep your mouth shut and don't celebrate. Wouldn't risk it in a derby that's for sure.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They played in cushy London derbies where they think in the ground it is tasty….. or the media have to hype it to make it bigger.

Not many derbies in football with as much visceral and real hatred as a Black Country derby

They have never actually seen a Black Country Derby……
Bull****.

I grew up going to games against Albion home and away.

Very little if any trouble. People worked together, went to school together and were often in the same extended families. Your football club was a matter of banter, not violence.

It's an invention of the 70s that has metastasised.

Let's not further the myth.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull****.

Very little if any trouble. People worked together, went to school together and were often in the same extended families. Your football club was a matter of banter, not violence.

I can assure you its no Myth mate

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In this day and age surely cameras should be pointed out the fans so the police and clubs can highlight the troublemakers and charge and ban them

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull****.

Not many games where fans openly say they wouldn’t take their kids…….

That was said routinely by many I know who have gone.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull****.

I mean Wolves had to play a few games at the Hawthorns around the turn of the 20th century due to the FA closing Molineux due to crowd trouble, but yeah, football violence has only been around since the 70s.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way Wolves fans got in their end, nobody is that ****ing stupid!
Sadly, if you believe what some folk on here posted, definitely not so. Absolutely the last place l'd go in the home end.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even could be bringing your mate who shows wrong emotion. WBA should know who each ticket was sold too. Let's not jump to conclusions.
I agree but in truth it’s not illegal to go into the home crowd is it? Not sensible I admit but if there are Wolves fans in there it’s part their fault for celebrating but even more so Albion fans if they’ve attacked them. Even more blame to the club for not regulating their ticket sales better. **** the Albion.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had similar at the Stadium of Light last season, Sunderland 4 - 4 Hull.

We'd gone in the North West corner to be able to take my nephew to his first game. Family sat behind us spent a lot of time videoing the away fans above, and put it this way, their accent was either East Riding or Ashington, so either way out of place :)

Either way no aggro caused. I've had to go undercover in home ends before but first rule is you keep your mouth shut and don't celebrate. Wouldn't risk it in a derby that's for sure.
In the old days when you could just turn up I've often sat in the home end. I did not wear colours obviously but it's a silly thing to do now. Funnily enough I was with the Utd fans at OT a few seasons back, 0-0 game. Not an enjoyable thing to do. Daft if you do it at a BC derby.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If necessary, clear the ground and play the last 10 mins behind closed doors. I just hope it’s not like a war zone outside the ground..

Timberrrr

Reaction score
Sorry to say I'm in the Birmingham road end on my own and I'm ecstatic were winning but uve got to be sensible and after cunha scored some wolves fans also in here celebrated.one even took his coat off to reveal his wolves shirt.no need and a bit of an idiot but there's no excuse for the violence

Back
Top Bottom