Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like a non-starter to me since I can't see Chelsea getting a striker in January especially the names out in the media.
But Chelsea might have to move a couple out for FFP....... regardless of incoming....it's the sort I deal we might do I reckon...

JTWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Prior to injury I thought Broja looked like he had good potential and was a good finisher. In recent times since injury he looks like he is trying too hard and isn’t looking top of game but doesn’t help trying to succeed in a Chelsea team that is under fire from all directions which is in constant change - what player is excelling in that team right now ?

Probably needs a bit of love and time and his physicality is more suited to premier league than Fabio in my opinion

But the buy value would be over inflated by Chelsea im sure and probably put us off

Unless they get first dibs on Neto for example in summer in return for a better fee…

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think his progressive carries and successful take ons suggest Broja is pretty mobile for a wardrobe.
View attachment 39784
That needs to be caveated with those stats being based on about 700 minutes in the last 365 days. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not a huge sample size

Rowzed

Reaction score
A
Most Forest fans are expecting more like a 10-12 point deduction. If Nuno was told none or 6, it’s not exactly building a foundation of trust with the owners. But I would definitely assume part of the rationale of bringing him in was his ability to streamline their bloated squad.
And get promoted from the championship at first time of asking

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could be attractive to Premier League clubs as was born in Sunderland, but hopefully he doesn't speak like Jordan Henderson
I think gio reyna is a great shout for a winger on an option to buy.

Still only 21 and was lauded last year, just off the boil this year

Thats a really sly coup deal , in my opinion

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
I think gio reyna is a great shout for a winger on an option to buy.

Still only 21 and was lauded last year, just off the boil this year

Thats a really sly coup deal , in my opinion

Henderson on free deal?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You see that Gon was talking about playing bellegarde as a false 9 with fraser as cover currently.

I think big ask for us to get a 9 who comes straight into the team like he asks

May be a summer job, and a very very quiet jan, unless options become available towards deadline day

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the inevitable ran links to elsewhere

i mean he had a great game for algeria and really has had a ****ing great season

but like gomes all can **** off

However with neto and ran, gomes they are out most sellable assets and if we do go big next summer expect a changing of the guard

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Broja looks as mobile as a wardrobe. I’m getting modern day Leon Clarke vibes. It’s a no from me though at least a loan with an option would allow us to see how well he fits in.

He reminds me a bit of Mitrovic. Always looks a bit overweight, but knows where the goal is.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
the inevitable ran links to elsewhere

i mean he had a great game for algeria and really has had a ****ing great season

but like gomes all can **** off

However with neto and ran, gomes they are out most sellable assets and if we do go big next summer expect a changing of the guard
We had a changing of the guard just recently though? :(

Back
Top Bottom