Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno goes to Forest

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
I'd be absolutely shocked if he took that job. I've seen a few Stoke fans talking about it on Twitter - odds shifting are just people throwing money at it surely. He'd want a big backroom team, big money to spend...

Also made me laugh seeing a couple of Tweets from Stoke fans not wanting Nuno due to the 5 at the back. Laughable.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They was linked to Graham potter the other day...... more likely to end up with Brain Potter from Phoenix nights.

Deluded bunch, they sit where they should and wouldn't bet against them going down QPR and Sheffield Wednesday are picking up wins now.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They was linked to Graham potter the other day...... more likely to end up with Brain Potter from Phoenix nights.

Deluded bunch, they sit where they should and wouldn't bet against them going down QPR and Sheffield Wednesday are picking up wins now.
I believe Potter isn't interested, but with potential financial backing from the Coates family, Nuno could be a good option for them.
My stoke mates are not averse to the idea that's for sure.

Last edited:

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
I believe Potter isn't interested, but with potential financial backing from the Coates family, Nuno could be a good option for them.
My stoke mates are not adverse to the idea that's for sure.
"Not adverse" those idiots should be privileged if the great man goes anywhere near that place.

Hope not though.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Not adverse" those idiots should be privileged if the great man goes anywhere near that place.

Hope not though.
Don't tar everyone with the same brush, my later father and brother followed the club until their passing.
The club is not too dissimilar to where we found ourselves prior to Nuno joining us.
They have similar fan base, potential backing and not currently in debt.
It would pain me immensely if it happened, but what I"m saying is that there's every possibility if Nuno's demands can be met.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't tar everyone with the same brush, my later father and brother followed the club until their passing.
The club is not too dissimilar to where we found ourselves prior to Nuno joining us.
They have similar fan base, potential backing and not currently in debt.
It would pain me immensely if it happened, but what I"m saying is that there's every possibility if Nuno's demands can be met.

Truly horrific thought in my mind to imagine St Nuno ending up with that lot in that place.

Porca miseria :eek:

It would be like your Misses giving you the flick for the Village Idiot...... without doubt the 3rd world...... ...............an Etna size boil festering on ar*ehole of humanity....aaggghhhhhhhhhhhhh please no Nuno :eek::eek::eek:

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a Nuno type job it seems as if something has been put on social media and people have started to back it to get the price down.

He would do well at Stoke no doubt but I'd have thought he would've been looking at a Premier League job.

To me he is still vastly underrated across the footballing world, what he achieved with us was oUtstanding, yet we would head more about ST Bielsa at Leeds who didn't achieve what Nuno did with us but the media loved him.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like a Nuno type job it seems as if something has been put on social media and people have started to back it to get the price down.

He would do well at Stoke no doubt but I'd have thought he would've been looking at a Premier League job.

To me he is still vastly underrated across the footballing world, what he achieved with us was oUtstanding, yet we would head more about ST Bielsa at Leeds who didn't achieve what Nuno did with us but the media loved him.
Think the last season/spurs job soured people on him TBF

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it would be a good job for him. He’s not exactly going to get a good premier league job or a big job abroad. Best he could get is Forest.

Doubt a big Portuguese side would go in for him again and his football doesn’t sit great with big teams abroad that want to win titles.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

After his unfortunate Spurs experience, I'd be surprised if he would walk back into a PL job tbh.
Success again via the Championship would no doubt increase his pedigree and restore his credibility with regards to future postings.
It doesn't bear thinking about that another supporter base could be singing a modified "Nuno had a dream".
Let's hope the club choose former player favourite, Eustace.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno was in for an interview at Stoke yesterday, apparently. My main doubt would be around Mendes as he's never taken a job where Jorge doesn't have a big influence. Not sure the Coates would see that as appealing.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised Sunderland haven't gone in for him. Whether he's want to go or not is another matter

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brian only comes with Jerry as his backroom staff

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Currently 6/4 favourite on sky bet. I’ll be very interested to see how it pans out if he does take the Stoke job.
He did wonders first few seasons at Wolves but unlikely he’ll have a budget and calibre of player that he had in his first season at Wolves at Stoke. Absolute respect to him if he’s prepared to take on a lower table championship side. Would show far greater confidence in his ability as a manager than JL has recently.

Back
Top Bottom