Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could have swore this was a Wolves forum :tearsofjoy:

This Villa love-in is making me be a little sick in my own mouth.

Hope they're found guilty of something and get auto-relegated! Want them to WIN THE LEAGUE? Not in my life time. Can't stand 'em

(from Stafford)
This sort of comment always makes me laugh -- lots of moaning about the media concentrating on Manchester or London clubs yet want a Midlands club along with WBA , Brum etc to disappear off the face of the earth--and then return to moaning about the media love in with everywhere except the Midlands .

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good job I had Mo Salah as Vice Captain in my fantasy team as I have just found out Gilbert the Space Alien , sorry I meant Erling Haaland is not even on the bench at Luton !

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
So it's the injury derby today - Spurs v Newcastle. If there's a winner do the losers still get to blame it on their catalogue of injuries? Also, going to pop a chocolate every time the commentator mentions that Newcastle players must be tired.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going back to the Aston Villa v Arsenal game. Villa had to do a lot of defending, and generally did so very well, albeit with a bit of good fortune. Against Manchester City, Villa were on top and all over City, not letting them settle. Arsenal was different in that Arsenal had most of the ball and forced Villa back. It was interesting to see how Emery set his team up differently. Credit where it is due, Aston Villa look a very decent team, able to adapt to each situation as it comes. Top four is a definite possibility for them this season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Luton, 24% possession, 0 touches in the Coty box and 0 shots. Commentator “they’re competing well and having a right go are Luton”. Are they?!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fulham 2-0 West Ham. Funny team are West Ham, they look really good some weeks and others you’re amazed they’re so high up.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Raul.. starting to look like he’s finding his confidence in front of goal again.

That goal reminds me a bit of his goal against Everton on opening day of season 2018

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
….. should have a gold n black number 9 on it rather than a black n white 7……
Honestly.. would love to have seen a firing Raul playing with Cunha, Hwang and Neto.. but not convinced Gary would have given him the time Silva has.

He’s got so much more to offer than Sasa and Fabio though.. a strange decision.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buzzing for Raul, proving all the doubters wrong. Still think he looked really good on the very rare occasion Lop paired him with Cunha.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham must have seen something in Raul that very few of us saw last summer, and in fairness haven't seen for the first months there.
But now they get a reward for their confidence in him. Fair play to them and very happy for him.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Fulham have really taken off. Three against us and then Liverpool, five against Forest and now three against Wet Spam and it's not half-time yet.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Fulham suddenly found the route to goal and heartwarming to see Raul amongst the goals.

The Vile comments above. Their fans will be unbearable if they maintain a title push. European Cup winners, don't y'all know?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cracking header from Raul, perhaps he had to leave to put it all behind him. Sad for us but very pleased for him, I never felt that he stopped trying.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham must have seen something in Raul that very few of us saw last summer, and in fairness haven't seen for the first months there.
But now they get a reward for their confidence in him. Fair play to them and very happy for him.
He looks fit as a flea now.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Robinson proving he doesn’t know what is a good throw in!!
Exactly my thoughts!
How he could possibly ascertain that was a foul throw from his position is beyond me?!!!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Luton leading against Manchester City, against the run of play, but they won’t care.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I wouldn't be against a chorus of Si Senor when Raul comes back to Molineux with Fulham. That completely puerile decision by Lopetegui to deny him an appearance at his last Molineux home game meant we weren't able to give him a proper goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom