Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone and I mean anyone got any idea who exactly is in and out at Molineux?
If you are daft enough to look at Facebook *******s we would be inundated with new signings from all over.
Why cannot just be told exactly who is available now the window is shut.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just as many goals for us as Nunes though! Thanks Bruno!
Was actually good performance and goal too against reading? For him in this same game he had a bad injury. Which has caused his Wolves career to fall off a cliff

Can’t understand why a championship club didn’t want him on loan. Opportunity to build himself up.

€22m we signed them both for so essentially €11m each. Only Neto proved worth it. Risk you take suppose. Thelwell scouting

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we not just close this summer thread and give @SuperGran a lengthy ban?

;)
Tempting I know, but if we close this thread and don't open a new one people are just going to load the stadium thread with pages and pages of waffle about the merits of a new 40k seater vs a rebuild of the Steve Bull.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Erm....... I could always rename this thread to "Summer 2023/January2024 Transfer Window Thread" or even better it could become the Mix equivalent of a perpetual gobstopper and I could change it to simply "The Transfer Window Thread"

Just a thought :)

Back
Top Bottom