Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair Raul did little last year . Neves yes.
Fair enough but I bet Fulham think the same about our activity .

Time will tell but no point saying one side are weaker when if you apply the same logic to ours then we are aren't we ?

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t agree with the Iwobi hate. He was never good enough for Arsenal, but moving into central midfield has made him a much better player. I’d have liked him.
Scores about two a season usually against us?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we aren’t signing much more flair and creativity then a lot rests on Cunha and Sarabia to provide it. Maybe with more people behind and around them to do their leg work they might be able to get into more dangerous areas.

I’m happy with the current links, if we get them done then I would say we have used the Nunes money very well.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given where we were at Xmas I would have bitten your hand off in an instant to be in this position with this squad and this financial position today.
It’s an **** about face way of getting there, but somehow we appear to have achieved a complete facelift, balanced the books, increased squad depth and got a squad who want to be here. Now it’s GON job to get them to gel. 10 wins 7 draws to safety

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First bid for bellegarde has been rejected it was 8M+add ons che adams is waiting for permission to travel for his medical
That article posted above says he's not going to be sold?

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First bid for bellegarde has been rejected it was 8M+add ons che adams is waiting for permission to travel for his medical

Thought you said 15+3 earlier? L'equipe reported it was 8 + addons here about an hour ago!

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And also have we signed Santiago, Saint Ego, Santa or Suntania?
Santa left in May 2021, Saint Ego walked out about a month ago.. Santiago the capital of Chile has just arrived from Uruguay, via Spain.. and I assume a Suntania is some kind of dried grape.

Yduti

Groupie
Reaction score

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t keep up. An hour offline and signings announced , Adams close , other player looks like terms agreed.

If we end up with these five new faces I can’t complain. Nunes wasn’t that good for us.
And it still leaves change to pay off a bad debt and give a chief exec a pay rise.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you want to follow the Bellegard news it is being talked about on the RC Strasbourg forum here;

Back
Top Bottom