Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Remind me next window to keep off the Mix until Monday 29th January and 700 pages in…..how many hours have I invested here I will never get back…??
I’ll be starting it on Saturday morning if you change your mind

Joking!!! I’m only joking…..

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adam Wharton from Blackburn linked now by Alan Nixon - would be happy with this, top young talent

dont think we would need to spend a huge amount as BB are in the **** financially themselves
Quite a few links you will notice are u21 this is the methodology for profitability long terms as well HG and or registration reasons.

Wharton again one who can come through

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The amount of times I hear this about a rival's signing and 9 times out of 10 they go on to be complete garbage
A man who managed a huge 10 goals in Serie A last season. Hold my boots.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scribbling all of these links down so I can sit in the pub later and ask my son and his mates - the "Fifa lads" - if they're any good......
If you want, a website called sofifa is a good one, gives you the fifa rating and scores on the doors for attributes.

Caught one of my mates using it once in the pub, helped my manager career mode no end that website!!!!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hazard a guess...with all these links.....we may just be taking the money from Man City ....
Enso won't be big money , it's if we start spluring 25m on Bueno the Uruguayan cb that it would show we are taking it

In most circles it seems.like city will get where we want but they have not come in yet with a second improve bid. Just negotiating

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enso won't be big money , it's if we start spluring 25m on Bueno the Uruguayan cb that it would show we are taking it

In most circles it seems.like city will get where we want but they have not come in yet with a second improve bid. Just negotiating
Just a hunch ...but maybe the deals for the city kids are seen as expensive or we can't get a permanent deal for the one we really want ...Mcatee ...

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hazard a guess...with all these links.....we may just be taking the money from Man City ....
I like the Wharton a hell of a lot…..

He has an amazing upside, i think he could be a great signing without all of the stupid buy backs and sell on fees city insist on with academy players when selling.

He for me, has the potential to be a better player than Alex Scott, really surprised this one is coming about for rumour!!

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After watching back to back episodes of 'on the buses' last night looks like Hobbs decided to get his finger out.

After waiting weeks for the bus five come at once.....

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After watching back to back episodes of 'on the buses' last night looks like Hobbs decided to get his finger out.

After waiting weeks for the bus five come at once.....
Maybe this is Hobbs style. Wait to till the last minute of every window and get better deals from teams who want money. ;)

Back
Top Bottom