Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expected Raúl to go.. but Che Adams.. just depressing.
Depressing to sign an international who has outscored all our strikers for a number of years…..

What a terrible job to replace a guy who cannot score in the league for one who can….,

What on earth are they doing…..

how dare they increase our likelihood of scoring goals, we see sooooo many I am bored of celebrating… said no wolves fan ever lol

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My question would be, with limited funds, why are we signing “bench players”? People have said the same for Doherty, Cresswell and Adams.
Because our squad depth in some areas is a joke and it is a 5 sub game now.

Subs are more likely to change a game or result more than ever before.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only otto and ait nouri to move on.

Must sell: Raul, Otto, Podence, Ait Nouri & Sarkic

No issue if Sa, Kilman, Neto or Silva are also sold if the right bids come in and a better replacement is already lined

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because our squad depth in some areas is a joke and it is a 5 sub game now.

Subs are more likely to change a game or result more than ever before.
That would be fine if our starting XI was any good.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My question would be, with limited funds, why are we signing “bench players”? People have said the same for Doherty, Cresswell and Adams.
Because the manager believes he has first team players in those positions and wants funds used in areas where we don't aka Scott and Elvedi.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Convince me otherwise
Ok ... I’ll have a go ...

In the ideal world all our signings would have been made before pre season. Rarely happens.

But, how long does a good player really need to settle in? Dawson and Lemina were absolutely vital to our survival last season and made a real impact from day one ... without a settling in period or pre-season.

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
So which of our elite or average level prem strikers is he worse than…..

NONE…..

Is he perfect? no

Is it a sexy signing? No, none of those have worked

Is it a steady Eddie who can score in the prem? Yes….

So bring him in as an option, where is the harm!
Are you high? He's averaged 5 goals a season in the premier league

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to me like Chakraverty (and his team) did some serious damage to the club in his time here, and it's lucky it didn't contribute to us getting relegated. Not recognising Sasa's dodgy knee in the medical and giving the go-ahead to let him play on a knee that was apparently recognised by the player as an issue. Neto being allowed to play on with his injury. Raul's groin injury being misdiagnosed. Podence seemed to be out for ages with the same groin problem as well.

Just seemed like a complete mess and a far cry from the Nuno era. Having Matt Perry back in some capacity can only be viewed as a serious positive in my opinion.
How much of that was the doctor and how much was it Lage ignoring medical opinions?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Silva does well and plays.
He obviously did pretty well last season but I caveat that with the fact it was the Belgian and Dutch leagues. PL is a different beast entirely.

Back
Top Bottom