Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
Easy win for the hammers, no fan anxiety about a grand stand finish, they’re not at all worried about a come back. This is dreadful.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 down. 1 in the box. Come on.

A few players have actually done well today but the problem we have is so obvious. The board have to act.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
At the end of the day possession is nothing without goals.
The players look bereft of any idea as to what they’re supposed to be doing or even urgency to chase the ball.
Neves at centre back set the tone…
He’s got to go Jeff…tonight.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has the keeper had to make a meaningful save?

(Missed the first 6 mins)

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The tragedy of this is that West Ham haven't been particularly good yet this looks totally and utterly routine for them
I’ve not seen them string 3 meaningful passes together in the 30 minutes I’ve seen since coming in from work

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is toast my concern is Shi is appointing the next manager. Please Gou **** Shi off .

You don't appoint a baker to run a butchers . Get the proper people in not puppets
I agree. Shi is really beginning to irritate me. Like the new bloke at Chelsea.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly think people are barking up the wrong tree singling out players for criticism. This is on the coach and our nonsensical recruitment strategy.
Disagree I would listen to a coach but sometimes you take your own initiative and play your way .

Lage is **** like Shi in his role.

But the players are possession based which is a problem. We need a few different options.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The good news is that Diego Costa still looks a handful and Chem Campbell looks good too.
Really pleased that Costa still appears to have the ability to hold the ball up, something we've lacked since before Raul's horrific injury.
Make no mistake, this group of players is capable of far more than we're currently seeing.

Benny78

Reaction score
Honestly think people are barking up the wrong tree singling out players for criticism. This is on the coach and our nonsensical recruitment strategy.
I agree, can’t blame the players brought in, they haven’t been given a chance to shine.
I still like Podence too, with Adama and Costa on the pitch he has the opportunity to put in some dangerous balls from dangerous positions, as opposed to playing a central target which has no chance of ever working.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fat Sam? Colin? Mick? Another dinosaur?

Actually Nuno walks back in ahead of any of those ****wits even though l don't believe in ever going back.
Where did I say one of those dinosaurs? That’s your thinking not mine

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think I’ll lose complete faith in the board if he doesn’t go after this tripe.

Back
Top Bottom