Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not from the pub, but from a WhatsApp group. Apparently Joao Felix and Wolves have just started following one another in Twitter, bringing Wolves followers back up to 1877.

Pretty sure it means absolutely nothing and I've not verified the claim, so is just a rumour.
Felix has followed Wolves on twitter and instagram since Lage became manager last year.

Bigcheese

Reaction score
Andy Carroll is readying his boots for the call from Shi, application in the pub is a forte of his after his recent stag do and Jeff heard he knows how to score!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been told Neves has just signed a new 12 month lease on his rental in Tettenhall and renewed his gardener for the same period.
You cruel git!!!!
As I read that when I got to “signed a new” .... I was expecting “5 year contract”......

Remus

Groupie
Reaction score
My contact who has a contact who has contacts at Birmingham airport says that Nuno Tavares was at the arrivals with his agent, do we need an attacking left back?

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
S
Seeing as I somehow seem to have found myself in a position where a couple of reliable folk share little tidbits with me, I'll chance another passed on rumour to see if I can get 3/3....

Osorio has apparently been all but signed. Plans are tentatively made to loan him out but club want to assess.

Anyway, we shall see.

Grasshoppers will be chuffed. What about WWFC?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
S
Seeing as I somehow seem to have found myself in a position where a couple of reliable folk share little tidbits with me, I'll chance another passed on rumour to see if I can get 3/3....

Osorio has apparently been all but signed. Plans are tentatively made to loan him out but club want to assess.

Anyway, we shall see.

Thanks for sharing.

Not in the least surprised if you’re right.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gio’s wife and grasshoppers are doing better out of transfers and loans involving wolves than wolves…..

We even buy their own players off them and loan them back for two years with penalties for cancelling the loan early.

Jeff needs to take note and find his own “wolves” using the grasshoppers transfer model hahaha

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
S

Anyway, we shall see.
Do they want to assess Osorio or do they want to assess the fans' rage if they sign a player and loan him out?!

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My contact who has a contact who has contacts at Birmingham airport says that Nuno Tavares was at the arrivals with his agent, do we need an attacking left back?
Marseille do, seemingly, because it seems that's where he's off.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve heard that since we haven’t sold anyone to generate transfer funds, Sellars has got creative and invested £1million in Euormillions tickets for this Friday. We’ll be laughing when we win the £35million jackpot and buy Ramos.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve heard that since we haven’t sold anyone to generate transfer funds, Sellars has got creative and invested £1million in Euormillions tickets for this Friday. We’ll be laughing when we win the £35million jackpot and buy Ramos.
He's been clever though and to mitigate sharing the jackpot has put the same numbers on 400,000 times

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While delayed at BHX I'm in the pub (as you do) and a Leo Messi doppelganger just walked through.

Has our Jeff been to Lidl?

Last edited:

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While delayed at BHX I'm in the pub (as you do) and a Leo Messi doppelganger just walked through.

Has our Jeff been to Lidl?
Apparently he’s had a player genetically made in a lab.

He asked Sellars to request a player who looks like Maierhofer with the ability of Messi.

Worrying that someone who looks like Messi but keeps tripping over his own feet is going the other way at BHX and heading to Compton now…

Back
Top Bottom