Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve been outed
giphy.gif

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missus back from visiting the family in Newcastle.

Their pub gossip is “Eddie Howe is thick. Panic Panic. Cash cow is not paying up, relegation fight again. Panic”

At least that was my translation, but I’m only learning “Geordie from Cullercurrts”
Remember, just talk English slowly and loudly.... Generations of Brits have proved how effective that is lol....

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember, just talk English slowly and loudly.... Generations of Brits have proved how effective that is lol....

Her Welsh is getting better than my Geordie. I really can’t follow when she’s chatting to her Mum or sister

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Missus back from visiting the family in Newcastle.

Their pub gossip is “Eddie Howe is thick. Panic Panic. Cash cow is not paying up, relegation fight again. Panic”

At least that was my translation, but I’m only learning “Geordie from Cullercurrts”
With all the money they have now, and pretty much no restrictons on how much money they CAN spend, so far they have only bought Sven Botman.
Well, Matt Target also obviously bought, but he is no new signing as such.

Damn those penny pinching Saudi's!!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have never under Fosun, with the possible exception of Fabio, overpaid for players. Now is not the time to start.
24 year old international striker. Like lightning got 10 goals in a team that got relegated...

vs 21 year old very talented centre back, who played 19 games in a team that got relegated.

I don't see it as overpaying especially. Just market price.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently we will hear news on Raul tomorrow post-scan. Good source. Fingers well and truly crossed.

I also reached out to one of my old journo mates today about Wolves to see if he knew anything I didn't. His response was "**** knows".

He told me that someone was let go about 18 months ago after he leaked some info. They take it very seriously!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
24 year old international striker. Like lightning got 10 goals in a team that got relegated...

vs 21 year old very talented centre back, who played 19 games in a team that got relegated.

I don't see it as overpaying especially. Just market price.
If it's market price where is the rush of clubs to buy him?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently we will hear news on Raul tomorrow post-scan. Good source. Fingers well and truly crossed.

I also reached out to one of my old journo mates today about Wolves to see if he knew anything I didn't. His response was "**** knows".

He told me that someone was let go about 18 months ago after he leaked some info. They take it very seriously!
Fingers crossed on Raul. Seems other news very hard to get. Hope we hear some soon

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. Personally not bothered about lack of rumours. Its fine nothing gets keaked..
Its more the lack of anything happening at all that gets me.
By all means keep it quiet right up until the player wears the shirt, but just do something...

And yes we did sign Collins, but that's hardly sufficient..

As for Raul. Lets hope its not too serious

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Overheard in a bar in Silicon Valley.
Elon Musk is apparently in advanced stages of developing the ability to delay the time continuum around you.
It apparently somehow slows down all that is happening in your own space.
Seemingly talks are ongoing with a Chinese conglomerate for a joint venture.
It’s so advanced that they are looking to carry out a live trial with a human volunteer,
The name Bonatini was mentioned.
Put your bets on for the Golden boot now.
Imagine the impact of Leo arriving on time instead of 3-4 seconds late.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not from the pub, but from a WhatsApp group. Apparently Joao Felix and Wolves have just started following one another in Twitter, bringing Wolves followers back up to 1877.

Pretty sure it means absolutely nothing and I've not verified the claim, so is just a rumour.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not from the pub, but from a WhatsApp group. Apparently Joao Felix and Wolves have just started following one another in Twitter, bringing Wolves followers back up to 1877.

Pretty sure it means absolutely nothing and I've not verified the claim, so is just a rumour.

Hold up felix - hes not playing for atleti (its on)

En poco más de 3 horas el
@Atleti
juega el primer amistoso de la pretemporada algunas ausencias: Joao Félix y Felipe ausentes. Samuel Lino, cerrando su salida Camello, Marcos Paulo e Iturbe ¡GANAS DE ATLETI!

@Atleti
plays the first friendly of the preseason some absences:
Joao Félix and Felipe absent.

Hes coming

PS truth is hes injured.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
S

Seeing as I somehow seem to have found myself in a position where a couple of reliable folk share little tidbits with me, I'll chance another passed on rumour to see if I can get 3/3....

Osorio has apparently been all but signed. Plans are tentatively made to loan him out but club want to assess.

Anyway, we shall see.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
S
Seeing as I somehow seem to have found myself in a position where a couple of reliable folk share little tidbits with me, I'll chance another passed on rumour to see if I can get 3/3....

Osorio has apparently been all but signed. Plans are tentatively made to loan him out but club want to assess.

Anyway, we shall see.
Thats interesting hogan, i guess it could be a case of we are already doing feelers for loans, but lage may want to see him for a week

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“All I’ve got last day or so is as confirmed this afternoon that the Benteke chat is true as I’m told he is “on the board” of options. Worryingly Braithwaite from Barca is also in the same thought. Podence and MGW have been trialed as false 9s. We should not hit the panic button”

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
“All I’ve got last day or so is as confirmed this afternoon that the Benteke chat is true as I’m told he is “on the board” of options. Worryingly Braithwaite from Barca is also in the same thought. Podence and MGW have been trialed as false 9s. We should not hit the panic button”
I will be pressing that big red button of panic if the best we can come up with is benteke and braithwaite

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

As if it wasn't enough for me to suffer the pain of watching Braithwaite turn out for my homecountry whenever they play...

Honestly, he's a good lad and a very clever footballer. But he's nowhere near PL (or Barca) level. I also can't see how he'd solve our striker problem, because he's not well suited as a central striker on his own.
In a way he reminds a bit of Hwang. Both clever runners, both with average technique that tends to let them down. Both best playing off another striker.

Back
Top Bottom