Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s just pointless claiming nothing. He said Silva loan was done and dusted last week. Clearly wasnt and I don’t think he knows anything - Collins the only one we signed wasn’t even known

Anyway ive made my point - just want concrete rumours. I’ll leave it there

Keep seeing that Collins was not mentioned but he ****ing well was mentioned ffs!

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s just pointless claiming nothing. He said Silva loan was done and dusted last week. Clearly wasnt and I don’t think he knows anything - Collins the only one we signed wasn’t even known

Anyway ive made my point - just want concrete rumours. I’ll leave it there
You're unlikely to get a concrete rumour mate :).

It wouldn't be a rumour if it was concrete!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're unlikely to get a concrete rumour mate :).

It wouldn't be a rumour if it was concrete!
Agreed. But nice to have more than we are ‘signing a european player ‘ or ‘possibly 1 from south America’. Too vague and anyone can quote that.

If names can’t be mentioned then at least a bit more info even.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've said basically the same thing 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. If you're implying anything else (I'm not fully up to speed with molmix history) I can tell you that you're mistaken.
No, it's just we had a bloke on here a year ago that made similar predictions using a similar writing style. He disappeared off when none of those mentioned actually signed.

Must be someone else of course. He gave names and said things like "nailed-on signing, definitely joining this week".

Still, it kept us happy for a few weeks, ... before we were let down. More fool us.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think about it. If you were genuinely ITK why would you post on here? If I had heard we were signing players that would add to the squad, or improve it and I was confident what I had heard was true, I wouldn't even be looking at this thread let alone posting on it. I am here in hope of hearing some good news. If I already knew things were going to be fine I don't think I would risk even hinting of it. Where is the gain?

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we announce someone like tomorrow as we seem to be losing more players than we are signing with the free transfers out and loans etc

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we announce someone like tomorrow as we seem to be losing more players than we are signing with the free transfers out and loans etc
It’s going to be unbearable on here until we sign a new striker.

Popcorn at the ready haha

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
has there been any news on gabigol going anywhere. if he is going and has waved goodbye you expect noise tomorrow or Wednesday then

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. But nice to have more than we are ‘signing a european player ‘ or ‘possibly 1 from south America’. Too vague and anyone can quote that.

If names can’t be mentioned then at least a bit more info even.
Why do you need to know? What is it about this process that means that unless you have names, you won’t believe someone?

Moreover, why should anyone cave to a request from you when your initial reaction to them proffering up potential information is that they’re lying?

Good people leave this forum because they’re fed up of people who can’t just wait and see.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Think about it. If you were genuinely ITK why would you post on here? If I had heard we were signing players that would add to the squad, or improve it and I was confident what I had heard was true, I wouldn't even be looking at this thread let alone posting on it. I am here in hope of hearing some good news. If I already knew things were going to be fine I don't think I would risk even hinting of it. Where is the gain?
You'd probably do it literally 10 mins before wouldn't you? Bask in the glory

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hi, going to have to ask again to those of you (who seemingly still don't get what a rumour is) that those offering up general rumours they've heard don't need to be getting grief because you can't handle that the rumour, yes rumour might not happen. If you don't like it move on and don't read the thread and certainly don't whine about the credentials of said person posting the rumour.

As ever

Love and kisses

Bod101

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No, it's just we had a bloke on here a year ago that made similar predictions using a similar writing style. He disappeared off when none of those mentioned actually signed.

Must be someone else of course. He gave names and said things like "nailed-on signing, definitely joining this week".

Still, it kept us happy for a few weeks, ... before we were let down. More fool us.

I see. I know very little, but enough to know there's no such thing as a "nailed on signing" until they are holding the shirt.

IronWolf

Reaction score
Can we stop pestering Lobo for names now?

If an ITK gives too much info, they could get rumbled and then we get even less info than we're getting now!

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way Wolves have left a first team striker go without having one incoming to replace.

I’m going with a loan with option: if it goes well with Silva then we reap the benefits.

If it goes TU then we can purchase the loan and flog Silva.

Just as long as it’s not another WIll I Am Goaless . . .

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

My favourite part of that was when people defended him like their life depended on it after he deleted his account.

It’s all fun and games, we’ll sign who we sign, who really gives a **** about knowing 2 days earlier other than for the thrill of the chase!

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good article on the athletic today, about how the Ukrainian clubs have been ****ed over by fifa allowing their players to move for nothing when they still have to pay the transfer fees they agreed when they bought them - and that before that ruling, clubs were negotiating to buy their players for fair prices.

It’s the start of august that players can go for free, so may be that Pedrinho turns up then - but would leave a bad taste in my mouth that we would effectively be looting from a country in need.
I wondered about this. We could already have signed Pedrinho, in fact: we just couldn't announce it until the 1st August for reasons that aren't entirely clear. I would be extremely upset if we have done this, though.

SEKOTN

Reaction score
Would people be happy with Nunes and Gabigol if that was the totality of our remaining business?

asking for a friend…..

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the joke of it. Imagine the poor guy who said Scott Dann was a nailed on signing as he saw him having his medical!
This is the thing, also under the three Ms you had Steve Sidwell who was so close to signing that I think it was Greg Halford sitting next to him who tweeted it during a game, Sidwell then went to Fulham!

This regime is extremely secretive about transfers and with good reason, doesn't take much for a transfer you've been working on for weeks or months to become a waste of time and leave you back at square one

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you lot all completely forgotten about that geezer that wound you all up in to a frenzy last summer? As has been already pointed out, there's an uncannily similar MO being played out here at the moment.
You can only get wound up by anonymous poster‘s text on a forum if you allow yourself to. We all know by now that most rumours, links and gossip lead nowhere.
Take everything with a grain of salt and be patient.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have you lot all completely forgotten about that geezer that wound you all up in to a frenzy last summer? As has been already pointed out, there's an uncannily similar MO being played out here at the moment.

How can I be described as winding people up? I've basically said nothing. If I was making **** up... don't you think I would, you know, make some **** up? Haven't claimed to be proven right on anything, merely passing on what I've heard.

I see now why the few people who do know a little of what is going on don't bother to post about it. Nothing but grief comes with it for some odd reason :confused:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can I be described as winding people up? I've basically said nothing. If I was making **** up... don't you think I would, you know, make some **** up? Haven't claimed to be proven right on anything, merely passing on what I've heard.

I see now why the few people who do know a little of what is going on don't bother to post about it. Nothing but grief comes with it for some odd reason :confused:
Please remember that it’s only a few who are wondering. There’s always a couple. Don’t lose sight of the majority of us who appreciate your contributions.
Dont let a few spoil it for us by withholding anything you can share.

Also, I think the winding up remark was aimed at last season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom