Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
How can I be described as winding people up? I've basically said nothing. If I was making **** up... don't you think I would, you know, make some **** up? Haven't claimed to be proven right on anything, merely passing on what I've heard.

I see now why the few people who do know a little of what is going on don't bother to post about it. Nothing but grief comes with it for some odd reason :confused:
I'm not having a pop, I absolutely agree I dont why someone would make **** up for no reason but it has happened before so clearly amuses some people to do so. I guess Its the sort of thing fans of other clubs might enjoy!

There are a good number who are hanging on your every word, which was the case last summer with another poster who like your self thought he was being fed genuine information which turned out to be crap. Whether it was the messenger passing duff info on or he was being fed the rubbish by others I really dont know but naturally when a similar scenario develops you're bound to get a bit of scepticism.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not having a pop, I absolutely agree I dont why someone would make **** up for no reason but it has happened before so clearly amuses some people to do so. I guess Its the sort of thing fans of other clubs might enjoy!

There are a good number who are hanging on your every word, which was the case last summer with another poster who like your self thought he was being fed genuine information which turned out to be crap. Whether it was the messenger passing duff info on or he was being fed the rubbish by others I really dont know but naturally when a similar scenario develops you're bound to get a bit of scepticism.
And that's absolutely fine. Rumours should all be treated with skepticism as they're rumours, not facts. However most manage to do that without having to call out the posters.

This board used to be great for bits of inside knowledge and rumours, but because each of those users has been harassed off the board, all we get now are interminable circular debates that have already been done to death.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll line up with a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 variation with Raul & Hwang as striker options.

I do believe we’ll sign a CM.

MGW will be a wide Right forward.

Podence will be number 10.

I think we’ll sign a CM, a couple of prospects, and maybe a Striker on loan, as Hwang & Raul are both strikers.
Seen enough of Hwang on the wing to see he’s not a winger!

Yeah, from the training videos it looked as though Hwang was playing centrally.

I much prefer him there. If we play 4-2-3-1 he can offer cover for all four forward positions, but I think as a pressing striker he will probably be best. With 5 subs he's not a bad option off the bench.

He will run all day, he will press all day. He's not a bad shout for closing out games where we are leading.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do you need to know? What is it about this process that means that unless you have names, you won’t believe someone?

Moreover, why should anyone cave to a request from you when your initial reaction to them proffering up potential information is that they’re lying?

Good people leave this forum because they’re fed up of people who can’t just wait and see.
Too true if you don’t believe then fine but why harp on about it

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
And that's absolutely fine. Rumours should all be treated with skepticism as they're rumours, not facts. However most manage to do that without having to call out the posters.

This board used to be great for bits of inside knowledge and rumours, but because each of those users has been harassed off the board, all we get now are interminable circular debates that have already been done to death.
I wasn't not calling out Lobo, I was pointing out the remarkable similarities between his posts and those from Yout last year. As have others.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone give a summary of where we are to save reading 30+ pages of nonsense please
Silva out on loan, to be confirmed today.

Heavy links to a south american lad Osorio - fee supposed to be agreed of 4m, but still no movement.

Suggestions that this week will be the week of movement, with Silva going, and an idea that we are still to improve the spine, with a CF and a CM.

Thats about it

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was a player atthat level I would think the same about Wolves though wouldn't you ?

Just been honest about everything . Why come to Wolves when you can play in Europe with teams that seem to strengthen rather than sell their best players .

That's why IMO the model we have is only going to be as good as we are around mid table with the odd push up the league then a possible relegation battle.
He'll surely want to either stay where he is or move somewhere he'll be playing every week with it being a world cup year. Our model offers young players the chance to play every week in the best league in the world so that they get their big move to a top european side as a starter

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too true if you don’t believe then fine but why harp on about it
Absolutely
I think people should be reminded of the definition of a rumour
"a story of uncertain and unlikely truth"
I think that should tell you all you need to know really
Why hound people for posting something thats unlikely to happen lol?
If you want facts wait for the players to sign and read the papers

Johnny5

Reaction score

It's not hanging on every word, it's merely the fact that it makes the forum far more enjoyable hearing rumours and treating with a pinch of salt than the constant moaning about whether they're right or wrong/making it up.
I honestly don't understand the witch hunt, I know which type of post grates me more.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The next time anyone posts complaining about rumours or pointing fingers at itk's they should get banned. It makes this place so damn boring.

Every year we get the same issue. Every year the rest of us ask people to stop and leave the thread if they don't like rumours. Don't care if some are made up - leave us to have fun ffs!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am going to be positive

I have a feeling we are going to sign a generational talent . In what I am not sure but I think it is going to happen by Saturday 1pm

Will happily leave the forum if by 1pm Saturday we have not announced someone or links to Bushbury Scaffolding or Heron Foods or something

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
someone on pub rumours says he has heard myron boadu virtually done....not saying true just adding something interesting to this thread !!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I remember his name, I think he moved to Monaco last season and was highly rated. Looking at his numbers doesn't seem to have done that well but didn't get many minutes, but could be worth gamble as he was rated highly at AZ.

Would be kind of odd for Monaco to ship him on though after barely giving him many starts, although they are a Mendes club I suppose

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
on boadu, it would fit with lobos, france link and seen as a wonderkid, just wouldnt spunk money on boadu letting silva go.

He looks like he will be a talent in years to come for the netherlands, but i still think its a punt even more so than ramos

scored 4 for monaco and scored some in europe.

They have a lot of forwards on there books including ben yedder

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only ish with Boadu is that he is a poacher and requires chances for him to finish. As in, he's no Raul replacement and more in the Hwang mould

That being said Fabio and Boadu as a front two is a classic old school striker pairing, one holding the ball up and working the channels, the other in behind tapping in sitters. So maybe method in the madness

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

They just signed Embolo didn't they so actually they do need to get rid of a striker, loan with option potentially?

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Never heard of him!

His name is an anagram of ‘A Mr Nobody’ (ignoring the U).

Very appropriate I think.
He is a football manager legend, which again aligns to what Lobo was saying

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only ish with Boadu is that he is a poacher and requires chances for him to finish. As in, he's no Raul replacement and more in the Hwang mould

That being said Fabio and Boadu as a front two is a classic old school striker pairing, one holding the ball up and working the channels, the other in behind tapping in sitters. So maybe method in the madness
This statement is worrying in itself.

Back
Top Bottom