Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
C&P from BBC

Kristian Hardiman: If you want a more balanced assessment of Liverpool. Amazing league form. Two cups won on penalties, with relatively generous cup runs, and one champions league final with a generous knock out pathway.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool fans upset if you're English and didn't want them to win.

Funny really... Don't want to be English when it suits them but when it does we should back them.

Hate them. Don't even hate west brom.

**** arsenal too

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's nice to see Liverpool fans upset. It's every Englishman's natural right to have a pop at the French. Last night was a win-win in my eyes.

Anyway, I hope Forest win today. I've had enough of losing to Huddersfield. It's time for a new bogey team for us next season.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like many others, delighted Liverpool didn’t win last night or the league. But, I wonder how many £m we’ve lost out on in performance clauses on the Jota deal?

SingleMalt

Reaction score
We may be divided on transfers, Shi, Lage etc on here but brilliant to see the majority of us united in Madrids victory over Sky Sports Liverpool tonight!
My problem is that I can’t bloody stand Madrid either.
Can’t somebody else win this ****ing competition for a change?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Sorry Jade, always respect you, but I really dont fancy another team from Birmingham in the Football League!
Fair enough. All I know is I’ve got a mate who is a Walsall fan and he’s been dreading the day for a few years that Walsall and Solihull are in the same league.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping for a Chesterfield win, they did well to get past Halifax in the last round.

Honestly don't know if I'd prefer Hudds or Forest in the PL. Hudds if I'm feeling pessimistic about our chances of staying up next season, Forest in terms of how long they've been outside the top flight and it's a fantastic ground for an away day.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Last edited:

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair enough. All I know is I’ve got a mate who is a Walsall fan and he’s been dreading the day for a few years that Walsall and Solihull are in the same league.
Oooh, I've got a few mates who are Saddlers fans, I hadn't thought of it that way! COYM(oors)! :D

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I like seeing these non-league stadiums. I've actually played against Solihull Moors in non-league back in the day in the Beazer Homes Leagues Premier as it was then! Their stadium has changed quite a bit. Love all these interesting looking stands. That main stand at Solihull looks very strange, not seen anything like it before. Looks like the sort or thing you'd see in horse racing.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I like seeing these non-league stadiums. I've actually played against Solihull Moors in non-league back in the day in the Beazer Homes Leagues Premier as it was then! Their stadium has changed quite a bit. Love all these interesting looking stands. That main stand at Solihull looks very strange, not seen anything like it before. Looks like the sort or thing you'd see in horse racing.
Refereed at Damson Lane many times

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is a Chesterfield fan, and he has gone today. I know Lee is desperate for the Spireites to get back in the league, so I hope they win for him.

And Chesterfield have just taken the lead.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Has it changed a lot over the years Jonzy? On my memory it looked totally different. I would have played there around late 80s / early 90s.
Yes very much so .I go back to the days of Solihull Borough before they merged with Moor Green
If they do make it to the FL they will be more lowly than Harrogate and Sutton who have made it in recent times

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read the thread back this morning as I was out last night and have to say it's pretty ****ing shameful from a few of you.

So many videos of kids/elderly getting battered/pepper sprayed/tear-gassed by police and still people here just leap to laugh at Liverpool fans, trot the usual 'victims' crap. What the fans went through yesterday sounds horrific and shouldn't be tolerated.

Football fans should be united in the way they're treated like animals across society but instead we regress to the same tribal nonsense. Anyone remember Braga?

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is a Chesterfield fan, and he has gone today. I know Lee is desperate for the Spireites to get back in the league, so I hope they win for him.

And Chesterfield have just taken the lead.
Didn’t last long. Could be a good game this. The playoffs have been great this season in this league

Back
Top Bottom