Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
Liverpool are a very good attacking side. But they can't defend. Same goes for Man City.. They're well capable of outscoring many a team. But if teams went in against them with more belief and not beat themselves before a ball is kicked (as we've done a few times) they wouldn't win all the games they do.

The great Milan side from the 90's beat both of em nine times out of ten.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool are a great, great side but they can’t be called the best when they’ve won two Cups on penalties without scoring, come second in the League and had a job done on them tonight.

Tring. I am being brutal they maybe a great side but they are also a team and city of whining muppets. Lets give them a referendum.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I had no desire to see Liverpool win tonight, it is worth reminding ourselves that Perez masterminded the Superleague “for the benefit of others and to save football” and has thrown toys out of pram over MBappe. Cannot think of a worse and more arrogant team to win the Champions League.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Whilst I had no desire to see Liverpool win tonight, it is worth reminding ourselves that Perez masterminded the Superleague “for the benefit of others and to save football” and has thrown toys out of pram over MBappe. Cannot think of a worse and more arrogant team to win the Champions League.
Villa?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

To be fair I will make an exception when it comes to Liverpool.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now you come to mention it but it could be worse, it could be Liverpool

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albion...

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Liverpool have paid the price for going strong in all competitions this season and in doing so it's cost them the big prizes. In recent years they've been known to throw second string sides into domestic cups and it's resulted in early exits and therefore less games over a season. Don't recall them doing that this time around. It's definitely a big ask to keep playing the same group of players week in, week out and for the number of games they've contested this season. I told a Liverpool supporting mate that they wouldn't win either the league or champions League a month or so ago. They've looked jaded for the last 6-8 weeks to me, still amazing but not quite at their magnificent best.
I'll lose no sleep over it tonight but I was emotional enough just qualifying for the Europa League, so I'd give my right arm to lose in a Champions League final.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rio Ferdinand is class tonight. Constantly contradicting Owen’s love affair that Liverpool deserve to be sucked off for winning 2 trophies. Rio saying, no, they will be gutted for what they didnt win.

**** off Michael Owen.

I have a new found respect for Rio Ferdinand after tonight.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rio Ferdinand is class tonight. Constantly contradicting Owen’s love affair that Liverpool deserve to be sucked off for winning 2 trophies. Rio saying, no, they will be gutted for what they didnt win.

**** off Michael Owen.
We all know they will.. The media have hyped them up sooooooo much as the greatest side, so to miss out on the two major trophies of course is a big blow for them they will spin it now but we all know they will be gutted!

The love in with Liverpool is just so over the top constantly make excuses for them, telling us how great they are and the nonsense before the game when the "pundits/cheerleaders" stopped talking and we got to watch the Liverpool fans sing YNWA was cringe and wouldn't happen for any other club!

Rant over!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Liverpool had won tonight, all we would be hearing is about how great they are…. Now they have lost, all we will hear about is how their fans have been treated by French police….

You can guarantee it mate. Sky Sports Liverpool etc will be on the case no doubt.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We all know they will.. The media have hyped them up sooooooo much as the greatest side, so to miss out on the two major trophies of course is a big blow for them they will spin it now but we all know they will be gutted!

The love in with Liverpool is just so over the top constantly make excuses for them, telling us how great they are and the nonsense before the game when the "pundits/cheerleaders" stopped talking and we got to watch the Liverpool fans sing YNWA was cringe and wouldn't happen for any other club!

Rant over!
They did it the last game of the season as well. Usually they go to an advert just before KO but today we’ll have a drone of a bunch of Scandinavians and Irish doing karaoke.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rant over!

Trouble is the media have far too many biased ex Liverpool players in the media and as a result lap it all up. The last few years have been cringeworthy in the Liverpool love in. Tonight has been glorious. They boo the national anthem and there is a huge sense of entitlement in that city and around the club. I am delighted they lost tonight.

Back
Top Bottom