Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Norwich comms thread.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage has failed to increase the tempo of play, failed to solve the issue of central penetration down the centre, and has shown little in-game management quality.

The team is going backwards. And fast.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it's more that we don't have solutions within the squad to rectify the problems.

Stuck with this defense, and play style due to restrictions in midfielder and defender numbers.

Hwang and Raul should be capable of getting on the end of Neto's cross in the 6 yard box. Single touch, and it's a goal.

No anticipation, or desire.

There's also no need to pass it 30 times before doing something. Too many times players try to walk it into the net.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don’t understand how we can have been set up to be so defensive at home all season. The guy seriously ain’t got a pot….

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've supported Bruno but I'm losing faith. That said too many on automatic pilot, Coady, Boly, Mouts. Raul is mostly wide or deep.
Even at 32 I'd sign Pukki. He's on his own and causing havoc.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting second half now, city are going to have to go for it. As for wolves honestly couldn’t care less right now

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was clear in Nuno’s final weeks that something was amiss.
It’s took a while to come to light, but transpired the deal had been done a while.
This has all the same art tributes.
Bruno’s gone,
He knows, the players know, they just have told us yet

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Disgusting performance apart from Toti! No shape, no effort, no movement, front 3 an absolute joke, Boly and Coady all over the shop. WTF has Bruno done to this team?! Surely we can’t trust him with such an important transfer window after this?! No goals in 2 and half games against a team that are already relegated and have conceded 78 goals this season is laughable!!!!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have Nuno and Bruno drilled all creativity out of the squad…….they have no schoolboy football spark left in them…….
too rigid.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turgid half.

One thing having De Brune tearing us a new one, quite another for Pukki to be able to do the same. Pathetic

Only bright spark Toti making a tackle.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolute crap again. RAN gets dispossessed then watch him make so little effort to win the ball back. I’ve said it before I’m not a fan of his at all. Very little end product, defending OK ish but an upgrade on Vinagre? Marginal at best. The rest of them well they look like a team that knows the party is over and lots will be going their separate ways this summer. Poor all round again.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take Boly, Hwang and Jimenez off. Bring on Chiquinho, Silva and Podence. Would take more off if I could. Gomes playing well and a lot better than earlier in season.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad i am not there but have had to apologise to daughter and boyfriend. Listening on wolvestv but do not need pictures to know what is going on.

Get rid of the slow spine and attack; and by this i mean shoot!

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
at this rate we will finish 10th or 11th....players have to be blame here too....they are passing awful not getting in the box

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another shameful home performance. The lack of professionalism and pride on display is absolutely gutting.

Honestly, I would sack the lot of them based on just that half.

As for Bruno, he looks and acts like a man who knows he is toast.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can complain all you like about the manager and the awful players but this ultimately sits with the owners who have given up and show no interest whatsoever - Fosun OUT NOW.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got double figures this season hasn't he?

Absolutely remarkable in that side. Great movement.
Double figures ( double Jimenez and Silva added together) in the bottom team where the the team has not a lot of possession every game..he's a goal scorer

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 in the back against relegated Norwich on the last day of season at the Mol. Speaks volumes about the mentality of the coach.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Its really annoying but west ham showing how to play as a team with fight spirit and with a clinical application in front of goal - its like us but with *******s -defend well and counter

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A first half that could have been cut and pasted from last season. Not really going anywhere, are we? Ponderous attack, creaky defence. The ponderous attack has been with us for years. No change there. Overplaying everything. Always wanting one more touch. Could have been said about 80% of matches in the past couple of years.

Is is disappointing that the defence which seemed fixed has also gone back to last season. Looking like the future must be Kilman and Toti and someone else, not the pair out there today. All we need now is to concede a goal from a set piece.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If West Ham win this, Liverpool are going to absolutely tank us next week with the goal difference effectively deciding the title.

Said to a mate a few weeks ago I wouldn't be surprised if who wins the title is decided by how many goals we got thrashed by. Looks like that may well be coming true.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham proving Citeh are beatable, it’s that ****ing simple.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would not blame the manager completely can you imagine Coady or Moutinho Chasing a break back?

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Best players on the pitch Ait Nouri and Toti. I would not lose sleep if the rest go. Hwang in all fairness is having a better game but it's decision making that's terrible. I'd take Raul off put Hwang up and bring chiquinho. Boly and Coads so slow and its really bad when pukki gets in behind them.

L78

Reaction score
Can we do another villa impossible and come from behind

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh lads and lasses, this is very bad.
We either keep the manager and ask him to rebuild, or bring in a new manager and induce him to bring his own style.

Much the same position as we were in last season!

I'm a big believer in respecting the job Lage has done. I thought we would struggle and we haven't.

But we are playing like a struggling side and have been for some time. That - combined with the awful results - make one wonder if a change is necessary.

As for on the pitch today, we are so one paced and obvious. Neto and RAN have a little bit about them but otherwise we look dire.

Defensively...where to start!

Boly's marking has become what Porto fans say it was like when he first joined us. Coady is having another very bad game. So's Jonny for that matter.

I really want every manager to succeed, but maybe this Bruno lad isn't the messiah?

Being top half PL is obviously excellent for us....but the only reason we reached that position was because of Fosun's ruthlessness with Lambert way back when. Perhaps we need that again?

Incidentally, for those who are more ardently in the Bruno out camp, I was (very) reliably informed that the decision to sack Nuno was made after the Burnley 0-4 home loss.
I cannot imagine Fosun would look favourably upon a 1-0 defeat at home to Norwich.

Huge 45

Back
Top Bottom