Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He really hasn't. Think he's barely had 90 good minutes total since he's been here.

Really nice goal but he is never going to be good enough. Physically he isn't close to premier league speed or fitness

I’ll respectfully disagree. Thought he played well against Leeds and Villa before the Newcastle debacle. Had two good games against United. Very good at home against Everton. Decent against Brighton away.

Still think there is a player there and that he’d thrive in a more attacking formation.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll respectfully disagree. Thought he played well against Leeds and Villa before the Newcastle debacle. Had two good games against United. Very good at home against Everton. Decent against Brighton away.

Still think there is a player there and that he’d thrive in a more attacking formation.
Give him creative players and he will soar

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
6 mins of added time, wow.
Come on, lets stick it to them.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah I was exaggerating a bit your summary probably isn't far off, although 2nd half Everton at home he was woeful as his fitness is still shocking so he could barely move after an hour. I'd also mention that is about maybe 6 games total. I honestly don't remember him doing anything at United away but likewise don't remember him being bad.
Don't really think you can have a wider attacker who is that slow nowadays. Certainly not for the price quoted.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Listening to Wolves TV but cant work out our formation after the subs, anyone enlighten me who is playing where please?
Looks like 4-3-3

Jonny Boly Coady Aît-Nouri
Chiquinho Dendoncker Moutinho
Trincao Raul Hwang

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Hwang actually kept possession?

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it's a yellow when Raul blocks a free kick. Chelsea do it...

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Block a quick free kick twice. No booking. Joke reffing.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

4 at the back is worth a try, even against the big boys. Will show us whether any of the CBs can cope.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our defence has got us where we are this season……..Well that’s how it appears to the neutral but because our defence needs protection from the midfield it’s strangulated our attack. I actually think our defence is the main problem.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Still wonder sometimes if the swap with Adama still wouldnt be a bad deal, but i get the feeling Barca wont even want Adama anymore.

If Adama won’t sign a new deal, I’d still be ok with it.

Think people forget how young he is and how disrupted his first season has been with Covid.

I’d 100% prefer him as a signing over Hwang. Much more potential upside. And if it didn’t work out, his age, reputation (and Mendes) connections means we’d still get some sort of resale value.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Lol every time Hwang gets the ball in a promising position, I absolutely expect it to go badly because he either miscalculates the flight of the ball, or his first touch ruins it for him. Every. Single. Time.
Chelsea almost scored there from Hwang trying to control the ball on his chest.

Back
Top Bottom