Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Born in Willenhall in the 60's it was just taken as read that I would support Wolves, like my father and his father before him.
A few kids at school followed Albion or Villa, we even had one Leeds fan, but he was just strange. Most were Wolves.
I moved south and had two boys. Bought them Wolves kits, told them stories about the glory days, took them to the Mol very early and one day I let them choose who to support. One chose Arsenal, the other Spurs!
Desperately fighting to avoid my OH making my daughter a ****ing Chavski fan.... If l could actually get her match tickets it might help....

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb to see them like this.

However we all know they’ll get promoted.

If they get promoted with their current squad they will need the biggest overhaul in Premier League history!

They are awful, just awful.

And I am not saying that because I can’t stand them either!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they get promoted with their current squad they will need the biggest overhaul in Premier League history!

They are awful, just awful.

And I am not saying that because I can’t stand them either!
Who, except Johnstone do they have who anyone would pay anything for? Absolutely ****ing crap squad. Has-beens and never-will-bes....

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't remember the last time I watched a non wolves match but I must say I enjoyed the last 15 of that. It was non- football with Preston taking the **** by keeping it in the corner and winding up the albion players. That was after they scored a second goal after the albion keeper flapped a shot onto an on loan Villa midgets head.

I feel a bit dirty now but decent entertainment that.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s too much. We could have signed Hwang’s mum and loaned her out to the great unwashed. She’d get a game.

Enjoy the shadow you Baggie ****s.
Hopefully Hwang has told her all about Tesco’s and persuaded her against the move.

She’s too good for them!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel a bit dirty now but decent entertainment that.
Don’t feel dirty about that xb.

I watched their game against Brum earlier this season when they won 1-0.

It has to be one of the worst games of football I have seen for many, many years.

Watched it as a midweek match with nothing else to do. I will never get those 90 minutes back!

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who, except Johnstone do they have who anyone would pay anything for? Absolutely ****ing crap squad. Has-beens and never-will-bes....
They left Johnstone out of the match day squad tonight as well WW.

Not ill, injured or about to be transferred either!

He must be totally crap as well then.

Last edited:

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They left Johnstone out of the match day squad tonight as well WW.

Not ill, injured or about to be transferred either!

He must be totally crap as well then.

Reported as an “internal issue” and wont be playing Saturday but back after that.
He has apparently removed all references to Albion from his social media and has liked a post on twitter which says they lost 2-0

Sounds like he wants out of the poorthorns.

Last edited:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely glorious ain’t it, Knowing them as we do, there is still the chance they will somehow manage to fluke promotion and bob along in a similar fashion to the last 10 years or so. However, for the first time in decades, they are just one or two more bad football decisions from complete obscurity mid 90s style.

Fingers crossed.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
- Delusional fans who get arrogant on one day and turn on the team the next.

- Fans that “fall out of love” with football, and don’t turn up, despite proclaiming themselves as The Best in the World.

- That mascot. The obese budgie is bad enough but that boiler thing?

- Those shirts. Is that supposed to be stripes? Or did someone go mad with a paint roller?

- The sponsors name on shirt. Any female wearing that has a warped sense of humour.

- Dingle watch.. now renamed “The Dead Zone”

- Calling Wolves fans Dingles, when you live in Smethwick.

- Their best player removed references to them from his social media, but “He’ll be back next week - honestly “

It all makes me so sad for them.

Hang on… It doesn’t. Hahahaha

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were booing and singing "what a load of rubbish" before half time according to Talk Sport reporter.
Best fans in the world my ****!

Same last Saturday apparently (with some choice language) right up until the 80th minute when it all became wonderful again as they managed to break down mighty Peterborough (3rd from bottom)

R

reanswolf

Same last Saturday apparently (with some choice language) right up until the 80th minute when it all became wonderful again as they managed to break down mighty Peterborough (3rd from bottom)
I really hope they have 10-15 years of lower midtable Championship football (or worse) like we did, their current younger fanbase have had it too good (compared to us) for many years, and now we are seeing that even in a play-off spot, with just one home defeat all season, just how easily they turn. I don't think we ever did that in such a League position or with such a record.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should try supporting their team instead of thinking their the best long ball merchants in the world.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably scrape into the playoffs and fumble their way through back into the Prem.

The dirty *******s

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn’t they used to brag about being the 27th richest club in the world or something? Lol they’re now bin dipping

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know what we are, the pride of the midlands! Do they still sing that lol??

Remember when people on here said we would never catch them in a decade, in 5 years we’ve moved into another level. Genuine European contenders, 3 out of our 4 seasons in the prem. they were never ever that in all their years in the prem. even the most lob sided viewed boggie will struggle to argue against this

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know what we are, the pride of the midlands! Do they still sing that lol??

Remember when people on here said we would never catch them in a decade, in 5 years we’ve moved into another level. Genuine European contenders, 3 out of our 4 seasons in the prem. they were never ever that in all their years in the prem. even the most lob sided viewed boggie will struggle to argue against this
But our owners are terrible and need to get out the club according to some

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope they have 10-15 years of lower midtable Championship football (or worse) like we did, their current younger fanbase have had it too good (compared to us) for many years, and now we are seeing that even in a play-off spot, with just one home defeat all season, just how easily they turn. I don't think we ever did that in such a League position or with such a record.
They need to lose those parachute payments before they will finally sink into 2nd Division mediocrity. They've been living off those payments for 20 years now.

This is Year 1 of the payments, and they have just one further year to get promoted before the tap is finally turned off. They have a knack of fluking promotion just in time though.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t know why they’re that bothered about promotion this year. If they were bad last time, they’d be horrendous next year. They’d be a real genuine contender for Derby’s record.

They blame Ismael, but they’ve got a squad in terminal decline that needs a major overhaul, and seemingly no will or money to do it.

Back
Top Bottom