Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno’s gone

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I´ve been a fan since 1977.
The only thing constant regarding the club has been us fans.
Managers..they will come and they will go...when the rain washes you clean you´ll know.
Thunder only happens when it´s raining.
UP THE WOLVES.
Fosun..time to flash that checkbook of yours.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes.....in a nice way mate, could have done without seeing it, you know what I mean?
Really lovely kids .

I don't understand why he's recorded it and posted it on the Internet for everybody to see.

Goading the kid in the video like Nunos died.
Poor lad.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been critical of Nuno this season but I feel very sad tonight. I still have full respect and admiration for him despite getting frustrated this season. To be honest never felt so sad for a Manager/ Head Coach going as this in my lifetime as a fan. It's a weird feeling. Not a lot more to say really

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With respect to you, Spiers knows Jack shot
Tbf it kind of relates to what Nuno said in his press conference regarding pre season with one small issue, that issue is he probably knew he was going

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've been critical of Nuno this season but I feel very sad tonight. I still have full respect and admiration for him despite getting frustrated this season. To be honest never felt so sad for a Manager/ Head Coach going as this in my lifetime as a fan. It's a weird feeling. Not a lot more to say really

I agree.... although I was very much Nuno in, this is a very strange feeling I've never felt this way about a manager leaving.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Most managers had come to the end or overstayed their welcome by the time they are sacked. Just feel so gutted that it’s at the end of a **** season with no fans, it doesn’t feel right at all

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Even more gutted we cant have a packed Molineux Sunday, ive cried today, god knows what ill b like sunday afternoon

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even more gutted we cant have a packed Molineux Sunday, ive cried today, god knows what ill b like sunday afternoon

Its weird. Of course I'd love us to win on Sunday for Nuno and the coaches and some of the players who may be leaving but the result seems almost not in any way the main issue.

Feels really weird tonight. Almost feel like I have to apologise to Nuno for criticising him this season. Feel totally flat. In my heart I wish he was still here next season and had been backed by Fosun.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf it kind of relates to what Nuno said in his press conference regarding pre season with one small issue, that issue is he probably knew he was going
Maybe it was back me or sack me ultimatum and Fosun pulled the trigger.

Either way it’s a massive loss. Can’t see us improving whoever we bring in, but happy to be proven wrong

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe it was back me or sack me ultimatum and Fosun pulled the trigger.

Either way it’s a massive loss. Can’t see us improving whoever we bring in, but happy to be proven wrong
Mate I'm gutted.....just can't imagine Wolves without the great man

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its weird. Of course I'd love us to win on Sunday for Nuno and the coaches and some of the players who may be leaving but the result seems almost not in any way the main issue.

Feels really weird tonight. Almost feel like I have to apologise to Nuno for criticising him this season. Feel totally flat. In my heart I wish he was still here next season and had been backed by Fosun.
Life goes on pal.......its football.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just played the Wolfpack Howlers and Nuno Had A Dream.
Bottom lip stuck out and trembling...
I've been sobbing all day and I don't do emotion. I got through 9 interviews recently for my dream job and fell at the last hurdle, and it doesn't even come close to how I feel about never seeing Nuno fist pump the away end again. The impact this could have on mental health generally is actually quite concerning...I've gone from dreaming is for free to live together, die alone. I know it's only football, but it's the stark reminder of how quickly everything can change, with no time to dust yourself down and pick yourself up

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
While i personally believe it was the right decision it is a shame he doesnt bow out in front of a packed Molineux. Whatever happens he's leaving with head held high and deserves a send off from those who are there on Sunday.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went out at 1 o’clock today, first day out eating and drinking in months and turn my phone off. Just turned it back on, bloody Armageddon!!

Thank you Nuno, 4 glorious seasons, one of the best sides the second tier has ever seen, two top seven finishes and European football, Wolverhampton Wanderers nearly back where we belong! Go well NES and good luck with the next appointment Fosun UTW QBW x

D

Deleted member 11332

Went out at 1 o’clock today, first day out eating and drinking in months and turn my phone off. Just turned it back on, bloody Armageddon!!

Thank you Nuno, 4 glorious seasons, one of the best sides the second tier has ever seen, two top seven finishes and European football, Wolverhampton Wanderers nearly back where we belong! Go well NES and good luck with the next appointment Fosun UTW QBW x

Never go out for food again just in case man. Can't risk it!

Echo your thoughts though.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting, would love to know what is meant by nunos communication and transfer disagreements, could explain why the team has at times looked so disinterested if whatever those disagreeements were filtered down to the players.
Communication is an interesting one, especially as we know the team had a clear the air meeting with Nuno a few months back, maybe Jeff was unhappy with nunos communication to the players?

i think he means nuno's external communication - perhaps that he was talking openly about a bigger squad in recent weeks?

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
kid has some nice abs for being so young.

wow!!!!

borderline post!
I don't understand why he's recorded it and posted it on the Internet for everybody to see.

Goading the kid in the video like Nunos died.
Poor lad.
That's what people do on social media all for the "likes"

tragic.

I feel very sad Nuno is gone but I am not surprised.

Seems to me something changed in Nuno's mindset a while back and it is probably something to do with his personal life rather than anything else.

I wish him all the best

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Life goes on pal.......its football.

I know mate but it feels really weird and to be honest I feel bad tonight for criticising him this season. Yes we have had very poor performances on many occasions this season but still a Premier League Club and a lot of injuries. A bit speechless really. Sometimes feel I need to be less reactive but I suppose that is how I am. Think there will be a lot of fans turning out in support on Sunday for the best Head Coach of my lifetime as a fan.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been sobbing all day and I don't do emotion. I got through 9 interviews recently for my dream job and fell at the last hurdle, and it doesn't even come close to how I feel about never seeing Nuno fist pump the away end again. The impact this could have on mental health generally is actually quite concerning...I've gone from dreaming is for free to live together, die alone. I know it's only football, but it's the stark reminder of how quickly everything can change, with no time to dust yourself down and pick yourself up
Hang in there pal it will ease in time

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know mate but it feels really weird and to be honest I feel bad tonight for criticising him this season. Yes we have had very poor performances on many occasions this season but still a Premier League Club and a lot of injuries. A bit speechless really. Sometimes feel I need to be less reactive but I suppose that is how I am. Think there will be a lot of fans turning out in support on Sunday for the best Head Coach of my lifetime as a fan.
Don't change Jos I like your posts, don't feel quilty at all. We all get emotional and react differently, its how we are.

Chin up, tomorrow's another day

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chin up fella. The Wolves go on.

D

Deleted member 11332

Being critical doesn't always equal being disrespectful. Making comments on performances this year shouldn't take away from what he's done for us as a club. I've been critical myself this year but I massively respect the man.

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel really rubbish.

It ominously looks like he has been pushed. “Informed” this week, his positive references to having Raul Back for next season, his hints at wanting a larger squad, his 250k to the charity (amazing!), his relatively recent new contract etc.

There is no sentiment in football or business. For me, I would have given him until Christmas, but if there were any doubts about the commitment and ambition of Fosun, this arguably proves it. Huge decision.

Thanks Nuno - legend.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being critical doesn't always equal being disrespectful. Making comments on performances this year shouldn't take away from what he's done for us as a club. I've been critical myself this year but I massively respect the man.
Agreed. I really wanted him to turn things around as I think he is a top bloke, I just think the last six months has shown that he hasn't currently got it in himself to do it.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I'd agree with that. I can take some of the criticism I see on here but I hate the disrespect and the abuse of a manager and players who have served us so well. To be fair to you @JOSWolf you're often anxious and pessimistic but you're never disrespectful or abusive. I respect people will always see things differently but I can't respect people who disrespect Nuno or talk about him with disdain after all he has given us.

SB_Upper

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When I think about it logically, we've played some awful football this season, and I'm very interested in seeing what the foreseeable future has in store for the club.

However...

I cried tonight for the first time in a very long time. I love him. We all do. I saw the news when it came out & every time I think about it I feel a bit sick. It's weird because you'd think he'd died or something with how I've reacted to it all, but I don't know, it seems surreal.

My favourite Wolves manager of my lifetime manages his last game for us Sunday and I (like many others) won't be able to say goodbye. How upsetting.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
welp im watching this again. my favourite match I've ever watched

We'll always have that match! For those not around at the time, I say that was our Honved moment. From 2-0 down to win 3-2 against one of the best teams the world has ever seen. My favourite match of ours too, in 40 years. The Christmas Miracle. :)
onved did for those old-timers.

Thing is, that kind of success is addictive and I want more of it, don't want it to fade ever backwards in memory, with no new unforgettable moments.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
E18fX10WYAML7aG

Back
Top Bottom