Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not expecting a particularly hot response to this but what about Dele Alli? Clearly Jose doesn't fancy him andthey would probably like him off the wage bill if that's the case. He is also, to my knowledge, a Jorge Mendes client so wonder whether he might be worth a look at. Obviously a really lazy link on my part but it's on a par with most of the national papers when it comes to Wolves transfer speculation.
I think he would be a great addition and add quality in attacking midfield. Big yes from me. But imagine he has high wages and fee. Owners seen to go low fee high wages or high fee low wages...not both!
Get him on loan?

Reactions: Ned

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everybody lol .. but we have been linked with a couple of names on there . Arias Columbisn RB .. and attacking midfielder from Belgium .. to long a name to remember
Arias is the only one i can see that fits the profile. Having said that i have no clue who he is other than a right back for atletico madrid, valued at 10m and is 28

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is actually a very good shout. We were linked with him a few days back. Available for around 15 million euros apparently.
Too cheap. Is he not a wonder kiddy from Porto?

D

Deleted member 5962

It's PSV not PTSD ;)

Its more that group of PSV players that were there under Cocu. That was a really nasty team that would make cardiff look like fluffy bunnies. Remember the guy who broke Shaws leg and nearly ended his career? That wasnt the only person he did it to.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure we've been linked with Ajer from Celtic (CB) in the past as well. He's not keen on signing a new deal with Celtic and has less than two years left so is expected to leave before the deadline.

D

Deleted member 5962

Mightve spotted our guy.

Came through Benfica with Costa and Cav and is still close friends with them and possibly some other players of ours.

Edit: NVM he transferred this window already.

D

Deleted member 11332

I'm not expecting a particularly hot response to this but what about Dele Alli? Clearly Jose doesn't fancy him andthey would probably like him off the wage bill if that's the case. He is also, to my knowledge, a Jorge Mendes client so wonder whether he might be worth a look at. Obviously a really lazy link on my part but it's on a par with most of the national papers when it comes to Wolves transfer speculation.

You are correct with your first line. Dele Average.

D

Deleted member 11332

Tim reckons Sanderson not in Nunos plans and we are looking to shift him permanently.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ryan Sessegnon has been transfer listed by Spurs. Would tick a few boxes for us.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ryan Sessegnon has been transfer listed by Spurs. Would tick a few boxes for us.
Cost a small fortune, Spurs will want their money back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to Fulham.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After tonight's appalling performance I just hope the need for TWO new wing backs is clear. Also for a dynamic attacking central midfielder to offer another focus of attack and take the pressure off Adama to do it all....Vitinho and Silva will need a season to bed in and are fit only for the sub's bench for now. Apart from a temporary stop gap to cover Jonny's absence very little has yet to be achieved in improving our first XI. Meanwhile Doherty and MGW have gone.
Surely vitinha is the dynamic attacking central midfielder? What is the signing him only to get someone in to replace him after one game?

Back
Top Bottom