Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves face masks now available

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I've looked on the website and can't see where you can order them
Ive looked most days & its said sold out, when i went on last week there were some available so ordered 3, when i went on a couple of days later they were sold out again

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s easy enough to buy new filters for the Wolves ones? Are they universal?

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Anyone who pre-ordered had theirs dispatched yet? I placed my order for two on 3rd May and they are still processing...They were a pre-order but was hoping they may have been sent out today 8th June.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who pre-ordered had theirs dispatched yet? I placed my order for two on 3rd May and they are still processing...They were a pre-order but was hoping they may have been sent out today 8th June.
I ordered mine on 4 May. No news yet.

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I ordered on 3 May too and not had the dispatch email yet.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ordered on 2nd May and have not had an email. So there's a few of us, probably all come at once.

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
I sent a, nice, query to the club shop and they have replied this morning saying that my order, placed 03/05/20, has entered the picking stage. It went on to say I’d receive an email with tracking information but they cannot give a timeframe due to limitations imposed on them which are out of their control.
Nice response from the club to be fair!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody had theirs shipped yet?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taking them a while to ‘pick’ them considering they’re all the same.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Going on how long it took to pick and send out the 3rd shirts last year, reckon will be a while yet

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad I used paypal, so easy to use them over a late/non delivery.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad I used paypal, so easy to use them over a late/non delivery.
Makes you think if that's the reason they don't pay Wolves cash if you pay by Paypal try to get less people paying that way.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
as of yesterday mine are apparently still processing.

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Received this update:

I can confirm that this order contains an item that was on a pre-order basis meaning it would not begin its dispatch period till the week commencing June 8th.

I can confirm that shipping has now commenced for the masks as stated.

Please be aware that the aforementioned date was not a guarantee delivery date but the date from which mask orders would begin to be processed.

Depending on the point of order and place within the queue your will determine how long it takes till your order is dispatched.

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing how many orders were placed before yours.

I can confirm that your order has now eneterd the picking queue but cannot provide information on when it will then be moved into dispatch.

Once your order has been dispatched you will be notified via email, this will contian your tracking information.

Unfortunately we cannot provide estimated delivery dates due to the current COVID-19 situation.

Kind Regards

Wolves Direct”

Copyright © Wolves Direct

B

BDWN_Wolf

Not sure why everyone is reporting on their mask status..where are we all going in our new face covering exactly !??...but mines not arrived yet either

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is reporting on their mask status..where are we all going in our new face covering exactly !??...but mines not arrived yet either
Well I don't know about you but I'm gonna parade around looking like King Dick. :cool:

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received this update:

I can confirm that this order contains an item that was on a pre-order basis meaning it would not begin its dispatch period till the week commencing June 8th.

Please be aware that the aforementioned date was not a guarantee delivery date but the date from which mask orders would begin to be processed.

Depending on the point of order and place within the queue your will determine how long it takes till your order is dispatched.

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing how many orders were placed before yours.

I can confirm that your order has now eneterd the picking queue but cannot provide information on when it will then be moved into dispatch.

Once your order has been dispatched you will be notified via email, this will contian your tracking information.

Unfortunately we cannot provide estimated delivery dates due to the current COVID-19 situation.

Kind Regards

Wolves Direct”

They don't proof read emails then

Z

ZoeWolf

Assuming they're coming by ship from China they might get here for Xmas.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Think the law has changed to say facemasks have to be worn on public transport from 15th June so might come in handy for some then.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received this update:

Kind Regards

Wolves Direct”

Did Boris Johnsons string puller write that?
They will but they might not be delivered the week we said they would.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received this update:

Kind Regards

Wolves Direct”

**** poor service to be honest.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Woohoo
Just had an email from Wolves Direct

"Your order has been processed and the following items despatched and will be with you shortly"

DHL Worldwide Zone 7

For the information of those others who are waiting, my order was placed on 4 May and in truth they did say W/O 8 June at the time.

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Same with the green shirts, doesn't seem to matter when you placed the order. You'll be randomly picked when to receive your order.
Really quite poor.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had an email saying being dispatched. Think I ordered mine on 1st May.

Back
Top Bottom