Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s about 6 of us going, half of us haven’t got a prayer of getting a ticket in the away end unless allocation increases dramatically. I’m still hopeful that will be the case though, or is that just wishful thinking?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4382

There’s about 6 of us going, half of us haven’t got a prayer of getting a ticket in the seat end unless allocation increases dramatically. I’m still hopeful that will be the case though, or is that just wishful thinking?
Are you flying out of MCR?

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great Selby, I’ll DM you and I look forward to meeting up with you and your lad.

I’m going in the home end and I think you’re right that there will be plenty of home tickets available as a lot of people appear to have bought them as an insurance policy and will offload them once they get away tickets,
Off load them to who?

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
just bought my 2, sick of waiting around, ridiculous from both clubs

WR4Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree poor from Wolves & something they haven’t really grasped at all. 4 of us been booked up since fixtures announced and yet at this rate it’s likely to be less than a fortnight before the game by the time we find out if we’ll get tickets.

Let’s hope they are taking some notice of forums like this to try & gauge the demand & the numbers likely to travel when negotiating with Braga.

At least tell us what the allocation is likely to be!

D

Deleted member 4453

becuase simply the club don’t have the information to share with us yet

they not withholding it for sake being awkward

Well if that's the case it's poor by both clubs, we've known for 2 months and although I agree they aren't doing it for no reason it is a little irksome.

Obviously tickets for games over here go on sale a month before so the frustration is understandable.

With Europa so far, Beşiktaş away tickets went on sale 17th September with the game on the 3rd October (17 days before).
The few available for Bratislava went on sale 14th October with the game being on the 24th (10 days before).

Think we'll be waiting another week/week and a half on that basis... :rolleyes:

Selby Wolf

Reaction score
Great Selby, I’ll DM you and I look forward to meeting up with you and your lad.

I’m going in the home end and I think you’re right that there will be plenty of home tickets available as a lot of people appear to have bought them as an insurance policy and will offload them once they get away tickets,

DM on the way.

D

Deleted member 4382

Anyone else doing Air Portugal- Manchester to Lisbon on the Wednesday?

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester to Bordeaux Wednesday night and Bordeaux to Porto Thursday morning arriving at 9:30.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
07:15 heathrow to lisbon with BA on a wednesday morning is the only way to go!!

D

Deleted member 4152

Anyone else doing Air Portugal- Manchester to Lisbon on the Wednesday?
Flew with air portugal to madeira once. Terrible. My lad had a nose bleed and they didn’t even have a first aid kit on board and didn’t care either. Shocking

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have put Wednesday morning ! Fly back from Porto on Friday via Brussels to Birmingham.

WokkaTheWolf

Reaction score
Two of us on the 9.35 wednesdsy from Stansted to Lisbon then train to Porto. Flying back to stanstead Friday evening direct from Porto. Staying in Porto Wednesday. Not sure whether to stay in Braga or Porto Thursday night? What's everyone else doing?

Wolf in Cradley

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone else on the 6:15am flight from Birmingham to Amsterdam then the 10:15 from Amsterdam to Porto on the Wednesday morning? There is 11 of us on these flights currently :)

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
24 days to go and still no news on tickets

200.webp

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it'll be a week or so judging on other Europa sale timelines, unfortunately :(.
It's just *******s though isn't it?
It's not like people have arranged a train journey to London or Manchester, they have paid out hundreds of pounds to attend a match which they don't know for certain that they can even get into yet.

Braga have been advised that this is our most popular away game. Waiting on Braga to confirm how many tickets we can have

It's just *******s though isn't it?
It's not like people have arranged a train journey to London or Manchester, they have paid out hundreds of pounds to attend a match which they don't know for certain that they can even get into yet.

Tickets in the home end?

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets in the home end?
I've already done that, and it seems like hundreds of others have as well, but that's not how it should be. Even an indication of what the allocation will be would help, then people could make a decision based on their points total as to whether or not to buy tickets in the home end.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People moaning at our club when it's the home club who haven't yet told us how many tickets we can have. Away support isn't much of a big deal in a lot of European leagues so it's no surprise it takes ages to sort.

Wolf in Cradley

Groupie
Reaction score
Response from the ticket office this morning via email

"As soon as we would know about the allocation for Braga the supporters would know as well, we are still currently awaiting for these tickets to go on sale and to have been told the allocation for this fixture."

I've already done that, and it seems like hundreds of others have as well, but that's not how it should be. Even an indication of what the allocation will be would help, then people could make a decision based on their points total as to whether or not to buy tickets in the home end.

Yeah I hear that, but if the club don't know, they don't know

Sutton

Reaction score
Panic set in and I've joined the masses in the home end. I'll take the loss if 1060 gets me a ticket in the Wolves part of the ground.
They are going to have some fun coordinating this one.

On 1060 as well along with my 3 boys. Fingers crossed but I reckon 1060/1070 points is a very popular number given how quickly Villa tickets went just below this points total.

Was going to buy home tickets once our allocation got announced if it is anywhere below 3k...may have to just bite the bullet now though given delay in knowing our allocation.

Flying London/Porto Wednesday night and back Sunday morning if anyone on those flights...

North Bank

Reaction score
On 1060 as well along with my 3 boys. Fingers crossed but I reckon 1060/1070 points is a very popular number given how quickly Villa tickets went just below this points total.

Me and Dad are on 1040 but due another 10 from Villa last week and 10 on Thursday. The 5500 for Villa were snapped up quickly but Braga is a much bigger and expensive journey than Birmingham, I'm hopeful at getting them with our points.

Back
Top Bottom