Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup third round draw - a little light relief

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only one relieved we DIDN'T get Villa or Albion with eight balls left and all 3 of us still left?! Pleased we are home, and please we will have to field a full strength team.
We didn't put out a full.strength team the last time we got them in the cup and I doubt we will this time.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, would love to send Liverpool and Klopp to another trophyless season

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great draw.
Means we will waste little time in a pointless competition and can concentrate on survival.....

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As the draw was progressing, I was convinced we were going to get Middlesbrough away, so Liverpool at home is top of the shop!
We'll get a lot of TV coverage, prior to and for the game.
Molineux will be rocking and who's to say we won't do well?!

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Just un****ingbelievable. Don't mind potentially losing in the cup, but potentially losing to those disgusting ********s makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home tie in the cup's always good. Tiny bit disappointed it wasn't the ****. I need to exorcise Jan 2007. Maybe next round, once we've dealt with Klopp's lot. Come on the old gold and black.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the Liverpool fans will be a bit unsettled by this draw. After the experience of a couple of seasons ago they won't be taking it as a given that they will coast through to the next round. Both clubs will make changes to their preferred line ups and it's anybody's really.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never wished for that! I'd like home ties v Wigan, Southport, Fleetwood, Guisley and Accrington and then Liverpool in the final! I realise I'll never see Wolves at Wembley before I snuff it.
Yes all the usual ties we go and lose in lol
We may not be a top team yet,but at least we are in the same league now,and have more than matched a few already,so whats the problem?
Give me Liverpool,Man Utd,Arsenal,Spurs,Man City and WBA in the final,now thats a cup worth winning :)

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me , I so wish I hadn't popped on to Liverpool's forum, who the **** do they think they are ??

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well lets hope Jeff doesnt have to storm into the dressing room !!

On that occasion we insisted on sticking to the original date when pool had big games either side.Different rules now.

D

Deleted member 5910

At the start of the season, this draw would have really bothered me because I fancied a cup run couple with a solid mid-table finish. After watching us lose 5 out of our last 6 however, and in the way we've lost some of them, I will probably be slightly relieved when their reserves eliminate ours and we get to focus on the nitty gritty.

F

FLEET WOLF

T
At the start of the season, this draw would have really bothered me because I fancied a cup run couple with a solid mid-table finish. After watching us lose 5 out of our last 6 however, and in the way we've lost some of them, I will probably be slightly relieved when their reserves eliminate ours and we get to focus on the nitty gritty.
Yes, I am rather thinking the same way now!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool slapping us 3-0 at home twice in two weeks. Oh goody.

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When are the TV games announced?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be old fashioned, but I would quite like 3 o'clock on a Saturday, failing that 17:30 on Saturday
Won't be on Saturday as Liverpool play city the Thursday before. I personally hope Monday night as I cant make the weekend unfortunately, selfish I know :p

F

Fast Eddie

I thought it was a nice touch by Once to give us a nice-one when he drew our ball. He didn't do it for any of his other previous clubs, not that it was likely he would have done so for West Ham.

Back
Top Bottom