Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup third round draw - a little light relief

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The draw for the third round of the Emirates FA Cup will take place at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening and will be broadcast live on BBC One from 7.30pm.

We will be a scalp for most, an unwelcome distraction or a chance to play without the pressure of Premier League points at stake.

Hoping we get a “big” club at home.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A local derby would be good, either home or away, to ensure that there is real interest in this. It’s been said by many already, but I’d like to see us take the cup seriously this season. Maybe a few changes, but not 10/11 as in the league cup.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was kind of hoping that Chorley would beat Doncaster in the replay and storm through Round 2 to set up a repeat fixture with us at their place. Unfortunately, that wasn't to be as they were thumped 7-0.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hope we get a decent game, Stoke and Liverpool were brilliant the other year.

D

Deleted member 4453

One of the teams who win this weekend.

No to any of the locals as we won't field our full strength team unfortunately.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last week Merson said we were a good outside bet tho he had changed his tune this week.......66/1 apparently.

Guess it will be the squad players whoever we draw as Nuno will send many on their hols after the Christmas games before the Citee match.

Then repeat for the fourth and fifth rounds.Winter break next season around fifth round ? and no cup replays.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A non league club away or west brom

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The **** at home please - **** it let's have some more!

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A local derby would be good, either home or away, to ensure that there is real interest in this. It’s been said by many already, but I’d like to see us take the cup seriously this season. Maybe a few changes, but not 10/11 as in the league cup.
I’m not sure that would be a good draw. if we lost it could finish us off for the season. As you say would want to see us put a good side out, whoever.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Oxford, Wigan, Portsmouth or someone else with Wolves connections please - away if poss

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
We all know we will get some awkward place to get to ,or as has happened previously the team we play in the League the week before.
So Palace A then .

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Don’t think Nuno will have this very high on his list of priorities. He probably won’t give a flying toss about the competition, to be honest. I might ask if I can have a game- bagsy not skins.

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Walsall away would be fun

But it’ll probz be Man City at home

Back
Top Bottom